PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I’ve seen this cute girl around college, and I’m wondering with what to open. We both have the same class twice a week, and that’s about the only time I see her. I’ve notice her talking to only a very small number of people and most of the time she sits alone. My only shot to open is in-between breaks of classes when the halls are swapped with people, because I don’t see her any other time. A few friends of my know her, should I go through them and ask them to set me up or should I just walk up and open directly, if so, with what?

She seams kind of shy and distant, so that kind of throws me off, and I don’t know what to open with, any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you both have the same class twice a week, you can open her there , she sits alone currently , you can open her there, you have friends who know her , you can join them while they are talking to her. You're thinking to much , you told us that she is a shy girl , but apprently you're a shy man , so open her and you'll see , you have no excuses. By the way , don't wait too much, and act.
Listen she is shy, she has not a lot of friends , so , you have already much more value than her , she might have seen it, what I want to say, is , you can't fail.

Post subject: Advice
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You can open with almost everything but if you want something more concrete then u can ask if she saw the two girls fighting outside or just ask for her opinion on something. But since she is shy you should be prepared to hold up the bulk of the conversation. And if u are able to talk to her in 10 minutes - without her trying to walk a way - you should tell her that she should try partying/walking/dating with u some time, and then get her number.

hope this helps

- Cosy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the last poster talked about 10 minutes. You're not in a street game , I mean , you will see her again , so don't worry about closing quickly, do it as you feel , don't worry about time. That's not like there will be a great time between your approach and the time to see her again, because , you have class together two times a week. so , if time is needed, open her , and then go as far as you can , then leave. You will see her again and it will not be strange for you to talk to her since now she knows you, then run some routines, do your job , and close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
the last poster talked about 10 minutes.
If u had read it a bit more accurately u would have seen that it stood "IF she talks to u in 10 min, then number close.
and I am not saying u should be in a hurry, so take ur time. just make sure u do not get in to the LJBF (lets just be friends) zone.

- Cosy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've read it , don't worry about me. the "if" could have mean a lot of things , I just wanted to precise it. AND , that's not because he gets her number that he will not fall in the ljbf zone. ( and don't tell me, that he can be there too if he numcloses later, I know it).
Nothing to add. We said the same things, so you will have nothing to add too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

With my first post i was not trying to say that u where wrong - because ur not - but i was trying to give him something more definite to work with. So I was trying to help him, just as u. So lets just say we both made an effort to help him.

- Cosy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree lol