PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I only want answers from guys who understand that to get laid, you need a sexual vibe. There has to be a sexual energy between the two of you.

My problem: I am addicted to poppers. Bong rips of marijuana and tobacco.
Weed shuts me down... I dont socialize very well high.
However, weed is generally an easy way to make friends and have an excuse to hang out.

Earlier tonight I went over to a girls res, her dorm is in the townhouse just across from mine. I was smoking poppers with her and her friend in her room. (I must admit when I get baked I dont talk very well, i'm monotone and i stutter a bit haha fuckkk.... -,-). My question is this.... I was sitting on her fucking bed! How the fuck do I go from chilling and getting baked to fucking her? A) Her friend has to leave B) There needs to be some kind of sexual tension.. whatever you know what I mean C) "B" is usually sparked by kino. (My experience.. am I wrong?)

But like how do I switch from chilling and getting baked and talking about mostly school to some reason to cuddle or have my arms around her or something? I know exactly what to do once that sexual vibe is sparked.
But how do I spark it when i'm "just chilling" with a girl.

Btw I just realized I have never even kissed a girl sober.
fml....

thanks and please give me ur input open to anything reasonable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:05 am 
The Grand Puba

You have to start escalating before getting baked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Talk about sexy topics, escilate, eye contact... and you need to learn how to do it stoned. Sorry dude, if you are stoned all the time, then you need to develop you fry-bag game. I'm cronic, and I used to have to not blaze before going out. Then it got better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hahaha fuckkkk. I went over to her place again tonight. I sent her a happy birthday text this morning telling her if she wanted a pop, it was on me. Probably shouldve read your replies before going out. I didnt escalate at all this is my second time hanging out with her. The issue is were smoking buddys. I dont wanna be baked with her too many more times or else its all lost she'll just be my friend. This was my second time in her room, although i let her smoke first. Once i got high i was thinking too much and too fucked up to escalate. Next time I'm letting her smoke first, and putting a movie on or some sick videos on youtube. No getting baked either, maybe even have a shot or two. Or just take her out i mean we're in college this is my hometown she aint from here i could do anyyyything with this girl instead of smoking weed in her room. I already know i can easily get to her bed..... lets just get there drunk!