PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, folks!

I just came back from a local market. There was this gorgeous 20-22y.o. HB10 working there, but I couldn't get anything out of myself besides "Can I get a bag of tomatoes and a basket of peaches please?"

I am fairly new to the game, however, for the past few weeks I've been going out to clubs and bars to practice, got very few K-closes and a few #closes, so I am feeling better about it almost every day.

However, talking to that girl in a market is completely different. I would appreciate any suggestions on openers and routines I could use on that girl that works at the market... any ideas?

Thanks

TheMarketer 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

More Information Please.
Does she work inthe cash register, does she work in produce?
I'm guessing she's at the cash register..

Honestly what pops up in my head as to what I would do..

The way that you speak and emphasis on your words really makes the diffrence.

If you get a guy who can talk properly to say "I like Mustard" she will be attracted.

Anyways, I think an opinion one is obviously the best in this case.
Use the Sergio.X Mall opener on a gift, with slight improvisions.

Say that your friend is leaving to _____ city for a job promotion and your hosting the going away dinner and you have to cook. Ask her exactly this...

"On a scale of 1-10, how good is your cooking, and your cooking knowledge"
THE WAY YOU SAY THIS CAN MAKE IT OR BREAK IT...STRAIGHT FACE

She will of course say: I guess so.

You say: "Ok then, how about I tell you what you can do with that knowledge of yours. My friends are coming in tonight blahblahblah and i need to cook blahnlah

Her: Starts giving out suggestions...blahblahblah

You: So I guess that your not just another store clerk, I feel like a satisfied customer....

NUMBER CLOSE: Thanks alot for your help, but I wish there was a way to stay in touch together! I mean, it is the 21st century and I can't beleive it's so hard to stay in touch. (THEN PULL OUT UR PHONE) Maybe this could help us...Put in her name in ur phone then say "Here, put your number into my phone...your going to be hearing from me if the dinner went bad/good.

Just thought of that off the top of my head.

Good luck man,
Let me know via pm

Sergio.X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, Sergio!
(btw, great mall opener).

I got the idea now, I will change it/dress it up a little to fit well under circumstances, but at least I have an idea now ;) I really like that cooking opener... BTW, could you please elaborate on the first part? You said the way I act it out could make or break it - should I be playful or should I have a more serious look when just opening?

I am not sure if I'll be able to #close/Day2 (i'll explain later) but she is well worth a try.

That particular market - it's mostly farmers from out of town that come to sell the fresh stuff in our big city, so they usually go to their village at night and come back at 6 am or so. Not your typical downtown girl ;)

Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes I can elaborate on the 2nd part.

Personally I am the type to be serious and give a smile here and there.
Every single person is diffrent.

How do you feel you think is the best way to do it?

Not too smiley not too frowny...

All the best

Sergio.X
18 yrs young