PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

last night my friend and I went to a bar. we were kinda early so there's still few people around so we went outside again, went to my car, and have a few shots of alcohol. my friend got pumped up talked to the girl that was about to enter the bar. He did the "boyfriend with picture of ex" then i winged him. we got into a little conversation and said thanks to them. we stayed a lil bit outside then we decided to go back in the bar. we went inside, i'm smiling and shit, straight body etc. my problem is the music is really loud and i can't open up a conversation easily. and i really need to improve my inner game. i just went to the bar last night to try to see if "i could show that i was having a good time" so girls would dance with me. i noticed these group of girls and i remembered one of them (she works at the mall) but i really couldn't approach her (i know its bullshit. i learned my lesson here). so i started dancing (fucking dance coz i don't really know how to dance and the fact that this was only my third night going in a bar). so i said fuck it i danced and this girl started to dance with me. she was grinding and we were having fun. i think we danced so long i ddn't even talk to her (fuck) and then she said "i'll just go to the restroom" then after that she went back to the dance floor but she didn't come back to me. then i just danced to everybody and i bumped to that girl i know and said "hey you work at the mall right?" and she asked "how'd you know?" and i remember not saying anything , i just danced (idiot i know) so yeah.. i just danced and danced until the girls left without me knowing the name of the girl i danced. damn. i learned my lessons though. any tips? i won't be drinking nxt time coz it really affects the game. damn... advise people. thanks@!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Don't sweat it man. practice makes perfect. Something I found that helped my inner game was telling myself positive things. LOL I would even go to the mirror and say, "damn I'm sexy!" I would repeat that in my head all night when sarging.

I always proof read my posts several times before clicking "submit." If I missed something, blame the public school system

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks. that girl was into me in the first part but she lost her interest coz i didn't talk. gonna sarge again nxt week. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

Kiss closing is your sticking point.

You need to isolate and escalate. Then kiss her. You need to be alpha and make a move on her. That was your mistake.

here-vp445642.html#445642

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah that's what i thought. gonna sarge again nxt week. i learned my lesson. need to improve a lot of things.. thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Couple things: don't go to clubs because they are definitely too hard to practice when the music is too loud. Remember if you can't talk you can't run game so unless your really good looking then your already destined to fail. Two: work on one or two things each night and get good at those instead of trying to do ten different things and getting just ok at it. Remember game takes a long time to learn and in my opinion doing it this way the quickest way to learn it. Also get used to just talking to random strangers so that it comes natural when your out trying to pick up. Keep up the good work