PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hello.

I used to follow regular 3 days a week 1.5 hour work outs back in high school and was lifting much more then my weight in most exercises. Now it's been summer, then autumn....now winter, I still haven't gone to the gym. And guess what? I have about 2 handfuls of fat on my stomach, i can literally make a little over sized baseball out of it. Same with my chest, it's still defined but has fat under skin. I have about half an inch of fat under skin on my front upper body, about 2 inches on my stomach, and 2 inches under love handles.

Now I'm almost 19 and that's not good. I don't look strong and defined, but powerful. You can see that i worked out before. I had a huge appetite before and my metabolism was very high. What happened now? My face still looks skinny tho, but stomach is bulging out like i just ate a pig.

I desided to find some free time and get back to gym. I'm a very lazy person, but if I get into routine doing something, good luck stopping me(smiley face).

So what i need now is to loose weight, at the same time gaining muscle mass. Is it possible? Maybe it is better to loose weight first and then gain mass.

In any case, I need advices on how to loose weight, examples of diet, whether i need to go to the gym, or can do something at home. As to gaining muscle mass, I have my own work out routine, but I never had a diet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: mbkb242yahoo.com
AOL: mbkb24@yahoo.com
Quote:
hello.

I used to follow regular 3 days a week 1.5 hour work outs back in high school and was lifting much more then my weight in most exercises. Now it's been summer, then autumn....now winter, I still haven't gone to the gym. And guess what? I have about 2 handfuls of fat on my stomach, i can literally make a little over sized baseball out of it. Same with my chest, it's still defined but has fat under skin. I have about half an inch of fat under skin on my front upper body, about 2 inches on my stomach, and 2 inches under love handles.

Now I'm almost 19 and that's not good. I don't look strong and defined, but powerful. You can see that i worked out before. I had a huge appetite before and my metabolism was very high. What happened now? My face still looks skinny tho, but stomach is bulging out like i just ate a pig.

I desided to find some free time and get back to gym. I'm a very lazy person, but if I get into routine doing something, good luck stopping me(smiley face).

So what i need now is to loose weight, at the same time gaining muscle mass. Is it possible? Maybe it is better to loose weight first and then gain mass.

In any case, I need advices on how to loose weight, examples of diet, whether i need to go to the gym, or can do something at home. As to gaining muscle mass, I have my own work out routine, but I never had a diet.
you need to buy p90x, if you'll follow it you'll get buff ripped in under 90 days.
believe me i did that shit, fucking works like a bitch plus it got some nice asss advice on nutrion and tells you how to eat when to eat and what to eat.

but yeah. bring these foods in your house. stock up

fruits. - any kind especiall orange cuz oranges make u lose weight

cottage cheese - 2% fat
protien powder - you better have that
tofu - mmm
chicken - the healthy one
chilli - hell yeah
peanuts - haha yup
vegetables - any bro
salad - it can be tasty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok if you want legit advice, unlike what was posted above, just shoot me a PM because there's a couple of q's I need to ask you first to formulate a diet that is specifically effective towards your goals...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i'm not considering any substances yet. i just need diet advice while at home. i have a big trouble...i love to eat tasty.