Post subject: Weight
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

okay guys, im 5ft 5 and im 18... i know im short but i also have a few fatness i would like to get rid of . i weigh around 53KG Which is roughly 9 stones. i visit the gym 4-5 Days a week and always do low weights with more sets and reps i also do around 30 minutes of cardio, not forgetting the walks and other stuff i would do during the day, i just was wondering if you guys have any ideas for me

Post subject: Re: Weight
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Eat clean and slowly bulk up to 65-70kg with 10 reps heavy weights. you will look alot better with lean muscle and will be easier to lean out.
(im a personal trainer)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Drink water :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey..
I suggest you to make a proper diet plan and stick on that and start cardio exercises.. Cardio exercise are best and most effective for weight loss.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

the thing is i look skinny but i am actually fat. i have been doing cardio along with weights, when i first started gym i was around 8 stones and now i am 9 i think thats because i've gained some muscle but im not sure, and i should lift around 60-80KG?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
okay guys, im 5ft 5 and im 18... i know im short but i also have a few fatness i would like to get rid of . i weigh around 53KG Which is roughly 9 stones. i visit the gym 4-5 Days a week and always do low weights with more sets and reps i also do around 30 minutes of cardio, not forgetting the walks and other stuff i would do during the day, i just was wondering if you guys have any ideas for me
How long have you been lifting, are you sore for 2 days after you lift? How much protein are you taking in daily?

At 53kg, that's around 110 in US, so about 160g of protein a day, 220g of CLEAN carbs, 40g of good fats. If you've been lifting a while go heavy. Work your way into the 5-8 reps a set for your core lifts. SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS will turn you into a monster.

Don't worry about taking in the extra fuel, because you will be building muscle which will naturally increase your metabolism. Do your cardio after lifting also. It's beneficial to both parts to do it that way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Eat green vegetables, fresh fruits and do some exercise to loss weight fast.