PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

im starting to get mad, because i go to the gym every day, i play basketball for at least 2 hours and work out for at least 30 minutes, i don't eat great but i eat healthier than everybody else and im trying to get in the habit of eating near perfect. im only 20 so loosing this weight should be easy right? atleast with that im doing but im staying at this same weight.

now my friend eats worst than anybody on this planet, he eats candy all day (he even snacks on the powder you use to make kool aid or lemonade) eats no type of vegetables and never drinks water. not to mention he never goes to the gym except maybe once a month and even then its not for long. and he's skinny, even has a little muscle on him....now i hate this because i've been working out since july of 2012 and i barely lost a pound, and this is the biggest thing about my confidence being low.

i can't think of what im doing besides cleaning my diet even more and wow its not much more i can do to it besides starve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Your friend is blessed with good metabolism. It's a lot more about type of food being put into your body than quantity. Cutting out all dairy, fruit, and simple carbohydrates will show you a drastic improvement in your body fat percentage.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i know, thats what im saying i eat healthy, i never ate alot.....and still no change but hopefully now that i do cardio before bed ill start to see change

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you post a typical daily food intake I can tell you exactly what you need to do.
Also I need your height and weight.