PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just think, to loose weight is it necessary to do fitness in a combination with a diet? Or just enough to sit at a diet without sport exercises?
I wonder how can models be so thin? Do they really combine diet and fitness? Does she really spends a lot of time in sportclubs or sit on a diet??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Both. Models, professional models that is, have to stay a strict measurement from their agency to remain to book any job. It's more discipline than anything else. But to sum it up at end of day, is eat less and work more.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, it must be very difficult to combine such style of life as for me.
But the result worths it i think

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Most of the women I date are in the 0-3 size. They all have one thing in common. A very small appetite. I'll use my latest ex as an example. She would eat no breakfast, an orange or Alvarado for lunch and either a smoothie or a salad for dinner and maybe some peanut butter on some apple slices. That was the extent of her food intake. She would also do yoga, run, ride her bike, go hiking, kayaking... ext. She was very fit. Which is really easy to be when you don't weigh much. It's pretty easy to move 100lbs around verses say, 150 or 200+ in overweight men's cases.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

If you just want to lose some fat, and get to a pretty average "slim" body size, then you can do it purely through diet. This is just a matter of using more calories than you consume - so if you sit around all day and burn off only your basal metabloic rate (which depends on the size of your body etc. but let's say is around 1000 calories), then if you don't eat anything, you will lose 1000 calories worth of weight. 1lb is generally around 3500 calories, if you're keeping it in very simple terms like this.

However, if you want to also build muscle mass (even if it's only "toning" - which is still building muscle mass, just to a lesser extent and is relying more on low body fat percentage to show off the 'muscle') then you're going to have to exercise and work out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am here and i agree with your all reviews because all the reviews are very informative for keep actual fitness of the body.According to me that we should be follow the diet rules and participate in the different sports for physically activeness.