PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am new here and need someone to kick my ass in the gym. I have done great in my previous gym. I just need to stay focused on training my body as much as I have my mind with the "game"

If you are in town and willing to kick my ass in a gym and sarge after let me know. I have no problem with opening and closing. Just need my body to match my game lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can suggest you a best fitness tracker . This will be your best gym partner. It will motivate you to workout and track your data

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am new here and need someone to kick my ass in the gym. I have done great in my previous gym. I just need to stay focused on training my body as much as I have my mind with the "game"

If you are in town and willing to kick my ass in a gym and sarge after let me know. I have no problem with opening and closing. Just need my body to match my game lol
Still looking?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its great post and help me a lot. please keep continue posting articles on your great site.
free gift card codes generator and free gift card codes generator