PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, lurker turned first poster here!

Wouldn't say I game a lot although my friend does and I usually just natural game.

Anyway to the point... At a friends birthday party last night and we had drinks at her place then went out to a club. Her uni friend has come down who is very attractive, and I time my moment to talk to her. Now I open well, isolate and begin mid game which is good as we have a lot in common and I'm getting a lot of ioi's as well and I'm escalating kino. I initially number close and spend some more time with my friends but she now dances incredibly close to me so I take her to get a drink and we start talking more, at this point I basically set up day2 for next weekend (please note we don't live in the same town) we enjoy the rest of the night together and part ways. I didnt k close as i usually wait for a day2 to show value and I don't kiss just anyone (please advise me whether this is a good thing to do as I'm unsure sometimes)

Now after I get her in a taxi and I get home I send her a text saying goodnight and that it was nice to meet her and that if she's lucky I'll be in London next weekend.
There was no reply to this as I didnt elicit a response and it was 4am so not too bothered now going to wait until tomorrow evening after work to give her a text and strike up conversation.
Basically asking you guys what's the best way to open this tomorrow and really lock in the day2?
I was thinking of bringing up an In joke we had from there and involve the day2 in the joke or do you reckon I should just open asking if she got back to London okay and then take it from there?

A note is that she brought up her ex boyfriend to me last night and it sounds like she might not be completely over him as he's a bit of a pest... I can easily overcome this but if you have any advice on dealing with this that would be great!

Final note: I understand I have a bit of one-Itis with this girl but as I say I don't usually game and am starting to look for a relationship

Thanks in advance !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:22 pm 

1) You should have kiss-closed.

2) You're over-complicating it. Wait a day and send her the following:

"Good mornin' good lookin'! l'll be in your neck of the woods on X day. I'd love to buy you a beer and hang out. What's your schedule look like?

You don't need a line or a routine or a joke.

Good luck, bud. Let us know how it goes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for replying bro, one question in getting a kiss close, I understand how to get it by why should I have done it in this situation? Or should I always be kiss closing to escalate attraction?

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow evening

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sent a text this morning and still no reply at midnight so I'm guessing I've lost this one ha, any tips on what to do now ? Or just leave it and move on?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 am 

Can't win em all!

That's why it's important to have more than just this one option.

And yes - always escalate and always k-close if you can (and I think you could have).