PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,

Amazing stuff you've got here. I got out of a 2-yr LTR, so I got to step my game up and I need your help.

The situation: I had a business meeting with women HB8 a few months ago (we have a few common friends which referred me to her), she showed a few IOI but after my email with the business proposal she didn't get back to me or respond to my emails (tried twice). I've seen her in the club while she was leaving (she was too far away from, I would've went up and talked if I could), so I texted her the next day to see how she was doing and what was the status of her business, anyway, she started opening up but then I responded too late so she didn't responds (I admit, my text game is crappy as I'm more of a face-to-face person).
Was working with a friend at starbucks today, noticed her coming in, she waved and smiled, I waved back, she took her coffee and left.
  • How should I approach this situation considering the fact that she didn't get back to me last time we texted?
  • I'd like to call her and be direct, tell her she's cute and I'd like to take her out, or should I text and try to warm-up the situation? She might go to the same club tomorrow night, I could start by asking her if she'll be there, but then what?
My game is still rough around the edges, she'll probably go out with the girls tomorrow night and I'm not prepared for handling a 3/4 set.

Thank you! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

This isn't too clear and it's important to understand the context of your situation:

1. Is it possible her IOI's were used to get you to do business with her?
2. Could her response to your text only be business related?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This isn't too clear and it's important to understand the context of your situation:

1. Is it possible her IOI's were used to get you to do business with her?
2. Could her response to your text only be business related?
JackZero, during our business meeting we talked personal stuff as well, she was receptive and talkative about her personal life, business was only 25% of the conversation. About 6 months passed since then, we haven't talked at all till last week when I texted, asking how she was.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 pm 
The Grand Puba

If there is a chance that she's going to be at the same club, just go to the club without contacting her first. If she's there you can open a set easily because you already know her. Say hello to her, introduce yourself to the set and be a fun, outgoing guy. Be charming and flirty with all of the girls in the set to increase your attractiveness. Then isolate the woman you are interested in.

If she isn't at the club, call her and speak to her. Avoid the business talk and have conversation about other things and be flirty with her and try to arrange a coffee meeting to get into her presence again. Then use that meeting to escalate from there.

I hate text because I don't feel it generate a lot of emotion...but maybe I'm just not that eloquent in a text message.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess I'll try to call her and see what happens! Thanks JackZero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Remember, “You know she wants you, whether she realizes it or not yet, cause you’re fvcking awesome.”

This is the mindset you have to pound into your subconscious. You can’t be phased by the fact she didn’t text you back. You just need to not give a single fvck, and keep being the awesome, self loving, badass you know you truly are.

If you do this, I’ll garuntee she’ll come running back.

Women do this as a sort of shit test (which you may not realize if your texting game isn’t very good), she wants to see how you will react to her ignoring you. She wants to see if you give off a high status reaction (no reaction), or if you live off a low status reaction.

A low status reaction would be getting super worried and needy because one girl didn’t text you back. If you respond like this, she will automatically assume that you just low status and don’t get girls. Where as if you respond in a high status way, she will assume you’re not phased by her ignoring you, and that you want to get to know her better, BUT YOU DEFINITELY DON’T NEED HER APPROVAL. She’ll assume you clearly have a lot on your plate, and that you just don’t have the time to give a shit about stupid things like her ignoring you.

You should be thinking, “If she wants to ignore me and play hard to get, cool, I’ll fvcking let her."

Enlightenment Dating. The world’s #1 Honest Dating Review Site.