PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So last night i went out as u might of guessed. The night started at a pub/bar and i met a few friends there. In the group was an HB7.5 a HB6 and an HB9. First problem is that the HB9 is my good friend and the HB6 likes me and is friends with the other 2.

The target, I decided was the HB7.5. We talked for a bit and after an hour we all moved to a club where about 20 of us were. I saw my friends dancing so i decided to join them and then i started and negging the HB7.5 about her dancing. She thought it was funny and worked a charm!

I was then able to isolate the target but an older guy..literally 10 byears older than us, started being all loud and so I started saying im a wall plasterer and i completely amogd him and im sure he felt like an ideot. His other friend wanted to fight me but again i amogd him and we left the club with our friends in front of us.

When we wer outside, two guys were having an argument with this girl and he punched her. I grabbed the random girl and took her away. But then the guy started beating a complete stranger and the ambulance came which kinda killed the mood.

Then we were waklking but the convo just seemed to stick on this fight which was annoying and I had to take the bus home and she waited for me to get on and then told me to add her on facebook and shel give her number to me then bevcause my bus came. Does that count as a #-close?? When i got back she had messaged me on facebook at 3 o clock asking me if i gt home ok..

I dnt know how much of this is relevant to pick up but hey its a field report. Also any advice on closing? I felt i cudv K-closed but i ddint relly know how to do it.. and what shud i do next? shud i facebook her back asking fr her number or not reply fr a bit and build rapport and then go for the number. I also have the issue of the HB6 friend as she was a bit annoyed yesterday.

Thanks, Ace