Post subject: (Hb.9)what u think?
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1st of all I g2 say thank u 4 the help 4r u all pol that b helpin me with my aproch and stuff to open this girl/ aniways well I met this girl in myspace and we text echuder alut and I did the muve to ask her 2 c me and I thik she like me. When we saw echuder she was plain with her hands her phone and hear ./body language/ and she wud look at me and look araund I told Hur to cheal out hahha. And star talkin abaut y did she look nerves, and then I star to look 4 Iois she wud say soo? And I grab her hand and puret on my leg, and I thught she was gana move it writ oway. But she dirent ( well she did after 23 secends ( yes I was caunting hahaha) / I told her that I she as cute and intresting and that if she wanted to see meagain? She see yess. So I have a date we t gana drink LOL
At the beach hahaha/ aniway we were plain 5 cuestion game and I told her what wud she du if I kiss her and she sed faind out. So I told her that I bet 5Bux that I can kiss her with out using my lips? Hahaha ( what AMA du is kiss her and b like oops I think I lost I ow u. 5 bux haha. But I'm kinda confeuse idk if this is lethen to freand with benefis or she wants me As a bf? And I think she likes me what du u all think? Il have u all updated with this? Thank 4. The help and by the way sometimes were together and have a conversation and then idk what to talk abaut.any ideas? (sorry bad gramer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow man were you drunk or something when you were typing that? Oh wait nevermind you said you have bad grammer. You should work on your typing so these guys can understand you..

Anyways I will give you some advice, because yes I can read some of that lol

It is good you are having fun and playing games.. but in my opinion you shouldn't pay her if you lose. If you do this constantly you may convert her into a gold digger who just tries to get money off of you.

Finally, if you don't know what to say in your convo just find something interesting to do that involves little conversation. Or find something better to do on your own, basically break off the date to early. Remember communicating that you depend on her is a bad idea.

Good luck bud :!: