PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello again PUA forums.

I've been single for nearly 2 years now. Ever since a breakup with a dear friend (ex) I had decided to throw myself into my career and building a future. All this time I've had a crush on a fictional character (3 years), but in the past week I decided that the crush was more of a crutch, than a sustainable long term source of motivation so I am deleting her from my mind. I don't know who I am anymore, so here we are again...

Anyways, last night things got a little saucy.
Woke up at 10:30pm after 4 hour nap. Checked my text messages. A text from a girl I've been escalating with. (She has a boyfriend). "We are playing twister at ###. Come" - Sent at 9:20pm. A house party at a mutual friend's house in our apartment. I figured no one had a chance with her because I know everyone in our apartment can't handle themselves to be smooth drunks. I browse reddit a bit, freshened up, and headed down at 11:30pm. I get there and sure enough everyone's drunk. She, her roommate and some AFCs were sitting next to her. I saw her but didn't greet her right away and went right to the party guests. Worked the room a bit.

After 5 minutes I slithered my way to sitting beside her while an AFC got distracted and got up for a sec. I sit next to her and still continue working the room. I put my arm around her on the couch while still yet acknowledging her fully. My wing comes by and suggests we watch a movie at her place. The vibes at this point in the night were that of obnoxious drunks, I was stone sober and fresh from my Odin sleep. My wing, girl, her roommate, and another bro slip out. 4 people in a 3 person couch at her place. Another Bro sat on a single sofa, poor guy :C. Gurl had been drinking before I got there, so she started making it her DUTY to get me to drink too. Wine and OJ. Wine and oh jay. It was oh kay.

The couch was to small so I flipped my arm around her once more. At first it was at the top of the couch but started descending down after many kino tests.

At times I would lean in and still talk to the other 3. She'd pat me on the back to get my attention. Arm descended.

When she leaned forward to pour me more drank and had a hard time reaching over the coffee table I'd push her forward from the middle of her back. "REACH!!! YOU CAN DO EET!!!" Arm descended her head in the elbow bend.

I kidnapped our bowl of popcorn from her and held it away in front of the coffee table. She begged for it. I playfully refused and looked at her as she pleaded. She was doing the puppy dog bowl look. She was WEAPONIZING CUTENESS ON ME. I relent and fed her popcorn very derpily. As in totally not even trying to aim for her mouth and purposely pushing it at her cheeks and ears. Then actually tried when she pouted and said "actually TRY to aim for my mouth". I leaned back in. Arm full contact behind her neck now. Still a bit of a scarecrow. Arm didn't wrap around yet. A little uncomfortable. More drinking by her insistence.

Commanded her to feed my popcorn.
The old 'put the popcorn into my mouf' test. She started putting in more than I could chew. I pretended to gag. Just being fun, and keeping the energy high. Making sure the other 3 were having a good time too. Interacting with them.

"Good good, my pet." *pat on the head* More drinking. "You're really trying to get me drunk!" (I never get drunk. Always in my control)

Night goes on. She starts getting tired half way through the 2 hour long movie. She leans her head onto my shoulder. I hold her in. Pet her a bit. Lean cheek on top of her head. Lowered the energy, talked to the other 3 a bit. Still caress her under the blanket that covered us.

She switches position and full on cuddles up next to me. She wrapped her legs over one of my leg. She fit right into my torso and arm. Her head was on my chest as opposed to my shoulder. I slouched a bit so she'd be more comfortable and regulated my breath.

When I laughed she clawed and caressed my abs under the blankets. She was constantly making low purring sounds and touching my torso and aaaaaabdominals.

After 20 minutes of this she got up and left to go to her room.

I continued watching for 20 more minutes, then decided to bring her water and bread to help with the alcohol. She was still sort of awake and asked what I was doing. I brought her the water and put it away on her table. Covered it with a napkin to stop the dust from entering.

I sat next to her on the edge of the bed and leaned in to ask if she's going to be alright. She said come here and pulled me in and started kissing me. Tongue and all. I felt nothing, but I did the same. I held the back of her head so she wouldn't hit the top of the bed. I put my other arm on her waist. 20 seconds of this. But then I figured I should let her sleep before things got too saucy.

Went back to watch the movie. End of movie. Went back to her room to check up on her before I left. She told me to come closer again. I sat next to her and brush her hair behind her ear. She grabbed me again and started kissing me. I kissed her neck, bit her ear and looked at her, she touched my forehead with her's. I moved my other hand to the inside of her thigh and stroked up to her stomach. Kept her clothes on. I was half on the bed. Kind of awkward positioning. She still kept kissing me. I figured I should stop right the fuck now before things get out of hand. I kissed her 'lovingly'. On her cheek and whispered in her ear "go to sleep". Smiled. Looked her in the eyes, and kissed her forehead. She kept clutching me, but I leaned back away and put the blanket around her. The intent was to plant an inception, and not go beyond something we would regret too much. (I don't regret it, but if we had gotten saucier... things could have gotten sour. Also intoxicated girls are a turn off)

Put the brita filter into the fridge for her tomorrow. Dat hydration tho.
Went back to my room to make dinner at 3am for my wing and another girl that we stumbled upon on our way back to our apartment and watched Adventure Time and National geographic animal documentaries.

This morning I got a text from her at 7am saying "I am so sorry"

How am I going to handle this when I see her? Blissfully unaware? "Don't remember last night"? The 'I don't want to make you do anything you're uncomfortable with, but know that I'll be leaving my doors open' talk?

Please advise.

Last edited by Nym on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Don't do the I was so drunk I don't remember thing or the unaware bit, they are both lame. You made out and petted a girl who happens to have a boyfriend. You really don't have anything to be ashamed of and shouldn't feel bad about it, if anything you were more of a gentleman than 99% of other guys. If she brings it up just act nonchalantly about it and say it was fun etc. If you want to be with her continue gaming her and try to sleep with her asap:)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Courtesy update for archive purposes. Last night. Got laid. Done and done. I win.
Fucked while wearing glow sticks, great view.

How?
Play it cool.
Set your limits, but don't be so serious.
Don't be serious!
Be fun, everything is pretty much a joke, but when she gets upset, be humble. Humble card is a very POWERFUL card. Re calibrate when she's upset.
Be unapologetic, but complacent within your boundaries. Agree and acknowledge her frustrations, but offer solutions that you would be willing to do.
Play as if you don't need her. If she leaves, that's fine, because you'd find someone else anyways/ didn't need to bang her anyways.
Hit with Kino and gauge reaction. Pull back if resistant. Try again later. Escalate escalate escalate! There were times I would literally be escalating and thinking to myself. "Ok, so I'm doing this thing, and apparently she likes it. Interesting. How about this? Will she reject me? AH, only if I acknowledge it verbally. I can just pull back and try again later anyways."

Don't talk so much. Use techniques learned from 60 years of challenge. Just being close to them, being in their space build attraction. Close enough for them to hear you breathing. Strive for mutual caressing. That's the IOM.

Happy hunting, Gentlemen!

Thanks for your help odyn.