PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think that the end of this could have been handled in a better way, but I'm not sure how.

I was at a party with friends. In the beginning I worked the room and generated attraction with all the girls. I friend zoned the girls that I wasn't interested in, and kino escalated lightly with the potential targets. I found a hottie, banging body with a cute face. I proceeded to gain attraction and comfort, and she was into me. I was able to physically escalate with her very fast and she was all over me within 5 minutes. I proceeded to comfort, by asking questions like "how do you like your first year of school." She reciprocated and asked me questions. whenever new people walked in, I broke off with her and engaged with them (generating social proof). After a little while, she started shit testing me.

Test 1: I don't trust anyone with a comb over.
Response: look at you, miss valley girl (snapping fingers and moving head). you must not trust don draper then.
Her: bla bla bla.

Shit test 2:
Her: you can't touch me unless I say so, you have to follow my rules!
(My hands are still on her hips) Me: or what? You going to beat me up little girl (smile)
her: bla bla bla

Later on...:
Me: Drinks. NOW (commanding tone of voice)
Her: no I don't want to
Me: NOW. That wasn't a question! (Smile)
Her: you're just trying to get me drunk so you can fuck me (shit test 3)
Me: sorry sweety, we just met, I don't sleep with people right after I meet them.
Her: good, me neither (smile)

I'm used to girls complying with my commands. I kinda hit a brick wall at this point and disengaged. I figured I would build social proof by talking to everyone else and being the life of the party and then re-engage.

At some point, while I was talking to other people, she left the party.

Commanding is a part of my game because I like to play up the alpha angle. It's usually pretty effective. How would you guys handle this situation, after she says "no drinks."

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

I don't usually give that direct of a command. I'll usually just say something like, "Let's go get drinks." and just start leading her by the hand and assume she will agree when I feel like I have enough compliance. It gives her less of a chance to say no. I also don't view them as shit tests. It's not necessarily a healthy way of looking at it. I see them as her breaking rapport, teasing, or flirting with you. She's playing the game and I actually enjoy that. Girls like that break rapport and give a little resistance in the beginning will also have less LMR (if any) later on.

When she said you're trying to get her drunks so you can fuck her, I would have reframed it and said something like, "Damn girl, you're moving fast for me, I'm not that easy." It's similar to what you said, but it teases her more and frames her as the seducer, plus it doesn't mention that you guys can't have sex yet even though you just met and having her agree, in case she brings it up later on. If you like the girl and get some resistance, you shouldn't leave set for the same reason of what just happened, she might disappear or some other guy takes her. Stay in set and continue to game her, escalate and calibrate.