PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey forum, need some advice.

I met thisbeautiful strong 8 on the night buss home from work and got great report. Been texting a bit, but both working a lot haven't had time to meet yet then she was quiet for a week I sent her a text saying

Hey, I like talking to you and I'm not playing. I think we are good together and would like to meet again if that is cool, if not I'm glad I met you.

I got this back shortly after, struggling on what to reply.

Hi Lewis :) Hope you are well. It was very nice to meet you too and I have no problem meeting you again :) but I'm not looking for a relationship or something, but friends we can be. I live in (a city hour away from me) now and its a b that's a bit difficult for me. That's why I'm staying away from relatinships and the like right now. Hope you understand me.

So what do I answer??

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:10 pm 

That's kind of a polite rejection.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's what I figured, but should I just not bother answering?

I mean, my text game isn't top notch, so I might have ruined the attraction somewhere there, but is there a good comeback to this or just not bother to answer?

Is there a way to say we can just have fun and try and rekindle the attraction?

- D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:21 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Turn it back on her. It might just be a test. Reply with something along the lines of "Hey! Slow down! Haha. Lets just get to know eachother, have a good time and see how it goes. No need to think about relationships ;)"