PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So this 34yr hot woman messaged me the the other day out of no where. "don't message/call me ever again" my response was "ok". I wouldn't usually care except for the fact that it was completely bizarre in terms of context and as well i like this woman as a friend.

I met this woman about a year ago and she knows many mutual friends and acquaintances. I use to see her in clubs/lounges and she was always kind of rude to me. so a couple of weeks ago she friend requested me on facebook and messaged me everyday. we started talking, and conversation got very in depth,personal, flirtatious and sexual. There's definitely many SOI made by her. Over the course of weeks, we talked on the phone and corresponded by message. we connected on many levels.

I'm not at all looking for a relationship at this point in my life. And as this woman is 8years older than me, has a 7yr daughter and is doing well in her career. it really is not realistic. I would have invited her to hang out ((nothing high pressure)) she even suggested meeting.

Anything could have gotten her to send that message. However, a friend of mine whom I fell out with might have said some bullshit to her about me, or taken my words out of context.

i had sent this friend an email about some personal matters between us and at the end I mentioned this

"Also just so you're clear on this, I'm ((not)) interested in your friend as I have a lot on my mind. The last thing I want to do right now is sleep with some 30 something mother whom is probably lonely and has her own personal issues."

I really sent this to get this guy off my back. This friend use to be in my personal life and for some reason thought i was into his friend. And I clearly should have not mentioned anything

anyway, while I would like sleep with this chick as she's super hot, I would also not mind just being friends...In my experience sleeping with friends changes the friendship... I was considering on sending her a text just to understand what's up. however that may not be the best course of action

I was thinking of sending something like this "hey___, I won't message you further. I was a bit confused by your last text message ((However I do understand English, and got the message)). I don't recall saying anything rude/mean to you if you percieved something that way, I apologize for what offended you; I had surgery and was especially dazed and confused when I received your message. Anyway, you seem cool and lovely to chat with, I was hoping to be friends-(my name)

Last edited by felipe89 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There is a lush abundance of women as far as the eye can see. Go meet some of THEM instead. This situation is not worth pursuing. Also, the dude likely forwarded your note about her to her. With the next women, do not engage in lengthy snapchats etc. - meet up w/ them in person.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah tHaT was my thoughts initially that there are plenty of women out there and I have other options. And I thought it might not be worth it, as i might not find out anything. But as I know this woman much beyond snapchat as she knows many [close friends]. As well, knowing a former friend is talking shit about me might be valuable