Post subject: good number close
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I went to a movie with some buddies down in virginia and as we walk into the movie theater I instantly notice the girl tearing tickets was pretty cute but my friends were in a rush to get into the theater so I just followed them in. About twenty minutes into the movie I decide it sucks ass (the movie was push dont watch it...) so I figure Ill go out and try see if I can get this girls number. I go out and ask her where the bathroom is as she points to it I act really surprised and basically pull the rings routine during that whole routine I worked alot of keno in and she responded positively alot of IOI's giggling, asking questions about what the other fingers she had rings on meant it was going pretty damn good. After that I followed up with Mysteries ESP routine which didnt work but I played it off like she was so mentally gifted I couldnt penetrate her mind she laughed. I introduced myself made some small talk for a few minutes about how much she hated her job. I decided to number close so I said she seemed like a person I would like to get to know and if she'd like to hang out sometime she said yes and the number followed simple as that. The only thing I regret about the whole thing is I feel like I could have even gotten her to have sex in an empty theater it was really late and she was one of the last people working so why not right? anyway tell me what you all think improvements? suggestions?

KIDRECKUS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 pm 

Use the enter key to spread out your paragraphs please :) it makes these easier to read.

You definitely had attraction and making her laugh is always good. You brought fun into her boring evening at work which is good too. I'm not sure based on your post how much comfort you had the chance to build. This would dictate getting to the in venue lay.

Depending on how receptive she was to kino, you could have just kept escalating and figured out where to take it.

Personally, I would have tried for a bounce. Its late and the theater is about to close take her to a new venue with you. The "instant date" and getting her to bounce is a key to getting her to try and bounce to your place. But even if that doesn't happen you have already had your first date in a way and can continue from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks for the insight man ill try and apply it next time.