PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I was at this Grocery store last Friday, right by my gym. I was only there to mooch samples and waste time, pretty much. At the deli I see this HB7.5 with sort of short blonde hair with a slender build. She told me she tended bar in the same complex (it shares a wall with my gym). I tell her that I once worked for the owner, who is, consequently, her stepmother. She seems like the adventurous type so I ask if she would like to have dinner with me and do prepare all kinds of different dishes. She says "come talk to me at my bar." After work on Monday, I do just this. I have a beer and yak with the guy next to me, the owner and the tender. She does not work this night, but whatever I still go across the street where this Salon was having its grand opening where I mingle and mooch. Amazing Bruscetta, Tomatoes and Brie, OMFG this shit was good. I experienced the joy of canned champaign and let some dentist rambley about his love for wine. I had this Sardinian Roset and he even gave me a bottle of Riesling. Score! Some really attractive people there. Most of the women were married but one of the owners was this tall-ass HB8.5 MILF. Not sure if she was married but she was about 5'10" and I joked around with her daughter being 26 and young looking and about her being "a very well maintained 63." Hahaha, I may stop in more just to bullshit and flirt. Anyway, I come back last night and this HB7.5 is closing up shop (The only bar in this fucking town that is scheduled to close @ 2 AM, FFS). We fluff and joke and flirt and feel each other out for awhile. All I was doing was present myself in the best way possible. I kinoed her wrists a bit (got a huge hard-on) and then this nationally known comedian (he went to my elementary school, which I did not know and graduated 4 years ahead of me from my high school) and his friend (who publishes a local arts/entertainment mag) came in. They were pretty funny. This dude starts "Saying that hey you know in HS his nickname was Big Dick (real name)" all this other related shit. It was hilarious. I added "My dick is so big Zac Efron wants to date it." (Thank you Sinn) Mr. Big Time Comedian said "shut up and just let me talk." I thought that shit was funny as hell. These dudes probably think they are the shit and I did my best not to care. They were pretty cool and The Comedian (Watchmen reference) bought me a bourbon and soda. At the end of our encounter, HBLioness tells me that she wants to finish her previous relationship as it is three years in length and she moved in with him whatnot and she tells me to come back by the bar again. I open up to her a bit and tell her that sometimes I studder/stammer not because I am nervous but because I have trouble finding the right words. She says not to be nervous and to come by again. I plan on doing just this, at the same time.

Overall, I really liked how this went. She seems cool, friendly and she is sexy in that "Sienna Miller in Layer Cake" fashion. She has a five-year-old son and who fucking cares. All of the girls I meet all have kids it seems like. However, I cannot emphasize this enough how a good first meeting with a chick, just like a good job interview, does not meet a damn thing until you get laid, get the job or whatever your goal may be.

And yeah, This is (still) just the beginning.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:11 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

By finish her relationship does she mean break up?

Anyway, your posts should be clear and concise, not one giant paragraph. It should be easy for me to read. Most people will but TLDR.

I quite bluntly wouldn't say you did well, you did average even for an AFC. If this is an improvement then you should be proud and take note of it, but also realise that you have a long way to go.

Anyway, study some PUA material and try it. Hopefully you'll see an improvement.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So last week I went to her bar and waited to talk with her. Unlike the last time there are a bunch of patrons adorning stools. Shit I did not care, I really only cared about having fun and meeting a few new friends. That is pretty much how it went. No tension, kino or sarging of any kind as she was pretty busy. Any after the place cleaned out and she was pretty much alone and I asked her outside if I could pursue her. She pretty much stated that even though she and her bf were going through a rough patch, she could not walk away as they had bought a house together and he was great Dad to her child. I told her that that was what I was looking for and went home.

The next night my friend and former co-worker come back to the same bar. She is not working there but this other, arguably sexier brunette is tending. She gives my friend and I ~$12.00 worth of liquor for $3.25. Sweet! I tip her $5.25 and leave. (P.S.: he left MY digits on the receipt and said to "call for a good time." or some other such nonsense)

Anyway, this friend/old coworker shows up with another former coworker and tells me that when he asked about me (as she works Thursday nights) she went off!! She stated that I was a creeper and that I was definitely NOT allowed back at this place.

I told this guy, we'll call him Aryan as he looks like he was put together in a Nazi genetics lab. (Blonde hair, blue eyes, not a hint of melanin in his complexion etc...) did not even try to defend me as this chick was not up for discussing the type of person I am.

The only thing Aryan could point to that was at all off putting was my use of the word "pursue," as that is too vague and could mean just "to court" as I meant it, or to "stalk and creep on" which is not exactly how I meant it, hahahaha. Like the time I got kicked out of Hooligans, I really do not know what I did. My word choice, Aryan drunkenly scribbling my phone for that other girl. I don't know, as shitty as it is, it means I'm trying. Fuck it, just keep learning and diving in headfirst. Hard lessons are, after all, still lessons that I am glad to have been taught. Peace and Piece Y'all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah, you shouldn't ask to persue. There's no attraction or nothing to it. The only way you'd have a chance at that is if you were good looking.

Have you ever met the wierd guy who says "Do you want to be friends?" That's basically what you did right there. Even if she was slightly attracted to you, you killed it all right then and there.

And you shouldn't have let your friend do the reciept thing. That too is creepy.

You want to hear my advice for the moment? Don't be creepy. PUA manages to attract a lot of wierd people. If you can get over that wierdness with women, then your success will definately increase.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You know Rugby, the advice of just "don't be creepy" encompasses a lot but the awkwardness that you so astutely pointed out is rooted in my anxiety disorder. The anxiety disorder forces me into a constant state of weariness and un-suredness. It prevents me rom being smooth in almost everything. I am constantly on shaky ground, literally and figuratively. I shake/twitch/clench up all of the time usually in my left arm but also in my chest. It kind of looks like tourettes but not quite that bad. I sometimes feel as if I am going to explode. I love weapons and martial arts, and a a fantasize a lot about being in combat. The anxiety brings with it a lot of latent anger/despair. I feel as lighting could shoot out of my eyes and that what I am is some sort of uber-destructive force of human nature. I know this really sounds weird, but in that lightning from eyes, violence and weapons is a sense of yearning, of longing to act, create and to do. Thoughts of adorning armor, gladius and hand axe and doing battle embody the drive and passion which I possess but also a desire to lash out AT the anxiety itself as well as the upheaval that I constantly feel. I know this pretty deep and I am sorry to unload on you, but I cannot help but agree with you and give you background info.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You have 234 posts and are still using words like pursue to woman. WOW !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Fair enough Slie, You should focus on getting rid of your Anxiety. Have you tried the Newbie mission yet? Simply say Hi to every HB you walk by. You don't have to open or anything, just smile and say hi.