Post subject: girls gaming me(test me)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

k I met this girl from day game I tried for instant date but she refuse
and she told me my girlfriend has a shop there you can go there this day(friday)

I go there in friday I found her girlfriend which she start to fucking gaming me
I gaming her too I endured she was telling me that her girlfriend(the girl I met in the
day game) she had recently broke with her boyfriend and that she might make relationship again with her boyfriend I told her do not worry when she hear my story
of my life she will fell in love with me I passed this test she start giving me positive
results like a you are such a nice guy and blablablabla I will give you her facebook(the girl I met in the (daygame),actually I believe the girl I met during the daygame
is really sensitive so she put her friend gaming me.........
My opinion is to gain trust from her friend by going in Monday and speak little bit
in her and reveal some stuff about me and make her feel safe for her friend(the girl I met in daygame).I will try to endure and see what will happen since this girl
is relationship material.
Secondly I never tried to endure women tests so I am vulnerable to this kind of (pain) since the girls
I banged so far were fucking horny.
Tell me some ways to game these girls my only true weapons are that I actually
tell the truth that I date many women and I do not end up in relationship just to have relationship.I dated 2 girls this week I did not like that much(instant day game date).
So tell me how I can game this girls without getting gamed by them or more
better how to endure the tests they put infront of me to judge if I am the right guy
for her cause honestly I need little help I never had relationship in my life.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You possibly want a relationship with the girl but you don't have her # yet. Start there.

As far as how to avoid being gamed by them, don't jump through all of the hoops they are presenting you with. Don't be too available.

A reply to Girl 1 when she told you to meet her gf in the shop could have been "nah, i dont want to see HER i'd rather see YOU and i dont have time for that, give me your # and ill hit you up when i get back from X next week."