Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello all, if you guys know who I am, then you know that about a month ago I had a trouble with my gf regarding her chatting and arranging something with a dude, she never actually did anything, in fact, she erased him from FB, and turns out the dude blocked her, well, he's gone. This was about a month ago, and it made me very insecure, now it feels the papers have turned, she is the jealous and insecure now. She jokingly says that when she leaves for vacation, Im gonna go with another woman, and we all know that behind a joke there is a certain amount of truth.
According to some of her friends, she was scared that I was going to leave her for what happened, saying that she "saw it very close"
Although, she keeps saying, that for her it was nothing, that she was never gonna do anything, that it was the same for her keeping him or deleting him. So for her it was nothing.
So now I think, that she actually saw that I could leave her anytime, that, and the fact that she saw that some very attractive girls (some which i used to like) are now talking to me, I think she realized I have options.
So she's been very lovable, more than normal, says how I've made her so happy, how she would never risk our relationship, and, inserting one or two jealousy comments there.
Now, the point is that I dont want her to feel that way, I want her to know, that even when I could, I don't want to go with any other woman.
How do I make her feel safe about me?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I want her to know, that even when I could, I don't want to go with any other woman.
DO NOT sacrafice that amazing trait you have. You need that little fact, it makes you the man.

Here's the logic: Your gilfriend is MORE attracted to you because you have other girls after you. She will see that you are pre-selected and lucky to have you. If she doesn't see that you have ABUNDANCE (Other girls that could be into you) she will walk all over you and take you for granted.

Before she goes on holiday, look her in the eyes and say 'Hey, you can trust me. I'll still be here for you when you get back so go and have a great time.'

Because the simple fact is, she's much more likely to cheat on you if she thinks that YOU are cheating on her. If you tell her that everything will be fine then she'll have a good time but miss you, which is exactly what you want.

Don't go AFC on her, please don't! :L

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

when you guys catch up on the phone id slip in some dirty talk into the convo after letting her know how much i was thinking of her and its fun :) . Just reassures her and normally puts her in a state of arousal which is great for when you get back ;) stoke the fires while you're gone so they're still hot and all that. Again its not JUST to get her horny it really solidifies a connection when you're long distance but coming back soon. Example

GF- "hey babe hope i didn't wake you the other night"

Me- "you were as quiet as a mouse!"

GF - "yeah i was on my tippy toes"

Me- "...mmmm the thought of you on your tippy toes god i can't wait to come home :D" said while chuckling.

Just an example. Again the idea is to let her know you are thinking of her and not just in a .."yeah shes cool" kind of way. But dont sound desperate haha, and if you can't find a way to slip some dirty talk in the convo just straight up say it using a question

you - "hey babe where are you?"

Gf- "oh im at such and such"

You - "thats so weird, i actually had a dream about us ....in a place like that"

Gf - " us what?"

You - " it was pretty intense i better not talk about it on the phone...long distance charges and what not"

....keep teasing her and then just make something up, but have fun.

Be careful of mentioning other women!!! even if they are co-workers...just refer to them as that "co-workers" on the phone she is the only woman!

Really hope that helps man...its what has worked for me so i hope it helps you :)