Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, I've got a girlfriend for about 2.5 years, we're both 20 years old.

My problem is that my girlfriend just dont like my cock, she wont give me a handjob or a blowjob, and infect she never did.

She likes sex, alot, but when it comes to touching my dick, she's grossed out.

I tried talking to her, but she says Im forcing her into doing stuff she doenst want to.

What can I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"Infect she never did"...no kidding 8)

Is it you specifically or does she have dickophobia in general?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

She is not grossed out...

It her way of saying it she doesnt want to do it. Because it doesnt get her off. Selfish girl.

I presume she is not selfish when it come to her needs. She probably ask you, to giver her orgasm with your mouth or fingers oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Actually, she never asks me to go down on her or touch her pussy, I just do those things on my own, and she's usually shy about it.

I guess it's just kind of a dickophobia, but I wouldnt know because I was her first sex, and she never touched a dick before (and hopefully havent touched a dick during our relationship :roll: )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:23 pm 
Homewrecker

Quote:
I've got a girlfriend for about 2.5 years ... My problem is that my girlfriend just dont like my cock, she wont give me a handjob or a blowjob, and infect she never did.
And this is just becoming a problem for you now?

You can't get into a relationship expecting to change the object of your affection on any level. The fact that you are only complaining about this after two and a half years together suggests to me you are bored with the relationship and looking for an excuse to leave rather than actually seeking a remedy.

Maybe your next girlfriend will be more accommodating.

Your boy,

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I've got a girlfriend for about 2.5 years ... My problem is that my girlfriend just dont like my cock, she wont give me a handjob or a blowjob, and infect she never did.
And this is just becoming a problem for you now?

You can't get into a relationship expecting to change the object of your affection on any level. The fact that you are only complaining about this after two and a half years together suggests to me you are bored with the relationship and looking for an excuse to leave rather than actually seeking a remedy.

Maybe your next girlfriend will be more accommodating.

Your boy,
Im not complaining just now, it has been a problem for a long time, and it bothered me for a long while.

It just that I used to ignore that because I love my girl alot, and if I wont find a solution, I guess i'll keep ignoring the problem, it's something I can take for being with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Actually, I used to think vaginas were pretty disgusting. I liked sex but refused to go down on a girl and was kind of weary of fingering her (despite doing it anyway). It wasn't until about a year ago that I read the book "She Comes First" that it changed the way I saw it and now it's not gross at all, and I love giving oral.

With that said, there's a followup to that book for women to read called "He Comes Next". I don't know of any non-awkward way to convince her to read this book, but hey, it's a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

I briefly hung out with a girl like that it didn't last long those types of girls suck( no pun intended)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Does she just not like willys or is it yours specifically?
I'm sure if you've been together that long you have a decent relationship but i got to say if it were my gf and she didn't like the Major (thats right he's got a name and a rank... Major Disappointment ...not even joking) then we have a problem. There are TONS of great girls out there that will like you for the complete package. Just my take on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got that same problem, last night i was whith her and whe was giving me a blow job, after she stopped i told her it was my turn, we've only been together for a month, but she said that she thinks that putting your tounge on a pussy is "anti higenic" i told her i washed my teeth 3 times a day and used mouth wash lol. she said that she rather liked to be fucked than being eaten down there

I WANNA EAT HER PUSSY WHAT CAN I DO?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I learned this from David X a while back.

Learn to love her pussy, going down on her. I'm guessing you don't do that very often? Try doing it more, and let her know how much you love going down on her cuz pleasuring her turns you on. After she sees this, maybe she'll start returning the favor and soon enough, going down on each other will become a mutual thing.