PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah but it's probably not the right time for a move like that..

she has been home for 1,5 weeks. i texted her once in a while, we had some conversations. i was always the one to end the conversation. then i didn't contact her for a while. last friday she asked me if i had time to SPAM with her and help her check out some theory stuff for university. i responded at night that i was too busy. she asked me that same night again to SPAM and wanted to know what i did all day. she then asked me if i might help her on tuesday. she said she was about to come back on monday and that we would maybe see each other on monday.
monday she texted me again "SPAM?" not sure if she needed help or anything else. we've meet yesterday and she would touch me "unintentionally" all the time. but at the same time i had the feeling she was only here to get my help. she was in a hurry though..

for that kind of move i'd have to be in a place like 2 or 3 weeks ago. now it might take some effort to get close to her again

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If she truly sees you as "just a friend" ask her to set you up with one of her girlfriends. If she refuses, guilt trip her "I thought you were my best friend". A true friend would do this for you without questions. If she has a problem with your request, she is using you.

That's how I bagged an ice-cold "friend" who tried to friend zone me. Fucked her 2x best friends good, news obviously got back to her that I made them squirt and within a month I was fucking her regularly.

Fucking other women and ignoring is your best plan. Fear of abandonment and jealousy is your best form of attack.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
yeah but it's probably not the right time for a move like that..
It’s a good thing the fate of mankind doesn't depend on you banging this girl.

Well I'll tell you, some other guy is going to try a move like that on your little Princess, and he's gonna go balls deep in all three holes.

The only chance I see for you is if while your over doing her laundry, and cleaning out the cat box. SOMEHOW you both get drunk and naked, she passes out cold spread eagle on the floor, you trip, and you dick accidentally falls in her pussy.

Sound pretty far fetched?

Well your current methods ain't working any better!

How many other girls have you had sex with in the last year, since you started worshiping this Goddess on the worlds tallest pedestal?

You sure have plenty of excuses......Stop being a lazy, defeatist weakling and take control.

Aren't you tired of being a little pussy bitch?
Quote:
we've meet yesterday and she would touch me "unintentionally" all the time.
OMG, I bet you get a hard-on just thinking about it!

Yeah wait another 1,3,5 weeks, another year, you should have the balls by then.

You ask advice, then your to afraid to use it and come up with more excuses.

Seriously, whats the worst that could possibly happen?

She treats you like a doormat and won't fuck you?

SHE'S ALREADY TREATING YOU LIKE A DOOR MAT AND NOT FUCKING YOU!

Have a happy dry dick life Bro.

If you don't make a move-or move on you should drop off this forum and join Pinterest or some shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Heywood is giving you the necessary tough love. In many situations, a girl's friendship is just a form of servitude they reserve for betas when they're not fucking the alphas who don't treat them as a friend (or not even nicely for that matter). Throw the hail merry and try to get physical with her, go for the kiss. Deny her stupid ass cuddling if she doesn't put out, or you can continue being her gay friend....whichever you prefer.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it's not that i deny your advice. i guess i have to grow into it and make that contact grow into it. as fast as possible i guess, but it just doesn't feel right to become a completely different person all of a sudden.

but guys, i've changed a lot already! there's been no day in the past 2 weeks that i didn't talk to strangers or flirt with other women. i changed some of my behavior and worked on facial expression and body language and i was even opened by 3 girls in the meantime, which hasn't happened to me before.
i've met a girl couple of days ago that might compete with my target as well. met her on a party and did everything right i guess. after 10 mins she said she would cook for me next time and she wanted me to be hear "new german teacher". lots of iois. that was when someone started to get jealous and i realized one of the hosts was her bf. meh. still i even surpassed my fear of dancing that night and ended up dancing alone with her in a dark room.

partying with my other girl the next night wasn't half as fun as with her.. i'll still see what i can do in these last days before summer break. i'll probably meet her tonight to watch a movie and i'm going to ask her to massage me. trying to remember her how good it is to be touched by my as well, but if there's no great potential i'll leave soon.