PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys, I can't say that I'm good at writing but I'll try my best to share my experiences...
I am 27 y.o., Asian - White mix, but I always hear I look much younger so I aged well, lol
I was a natural first, natural for house parties and meeting girls in the class until I was 22, then I was in 2 serious relationships, so I stopped sleeping around. but now I'm single again since mid February, need to get back in the game.
I have noticed that I've developed AA again, but I think I'm getting better at opening these days. My best wing is my roommate "V" 27 y.o. Asian guy who has also been in 2 years relationship and just got out a month after me, lol
He has way more AA than I still do but we make a good team

Post subject: April 7th 2012
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Member: Me, V and a bisexual girl "C"

Location: Museum of Contemporary arts, after party of an auction night

It was weird

I thought it would be a very interesting event, dancing in the museum so I went with my trusted wing V, when my bisexual chick friend C invited me to this event.
Too many artsy gay people in weird costumes were dancing and walking around which made the normal people really uncomfortable. It looked more gay than gay village there were even some drag queens!

gay friendly people were all excited and having fun, but I could see the expression on V's face who kept saying, "lets go" and on many others who looked extremely uncomfortable. but I decided to try before leaving.

after going to the bathroom, I saw a girl (she was a 7 white latina) standing alone by the dance floor so I opened her. in 2 minutes, a black guy approaches me telling me,
BG: "hey what are you doing to my gf"
I: "HEEEY what brought you to this party which is making everyone uncomfortable?" full of enthusiasm
BG: "just kidding, I'm gay, you're really cute by the way"
I: "oh...thanks, you know I'm not gay but I respect your sexuality as long as you respect mine"
BG: "oh you're so cool"
then he was all supportive the whole night with another gay friend of his.

I was walking around and I saw 2 girls (one fat and one 6) so I said to myself it'd be a practice and will make me look good talking to everyone.
I: "you seem to be enjoying this party more than any others who look so uncomfortable"
Fat: "yeah I come here every year, this is 5th year you know?"
I: "oh really? I had no idea. how would you know so much about it?"
6: "her dad is the head of Gay community of Montreal who organized this event"
in my head (oh this is organized by Gay community, that explains why there are many gay people here)
Fat: "how old are you?"
I: "take a guess"
Fat: "27?"
6: "26?"
I: "one of you got it right, both of you close your eyes, and I'll kiss the cheek of the one who got it right"
after that I ejected, no point hanging out with them, they're not hot.
but I wanted to mention them because of the last line; I always make girls guess and tell them to close their eyes and I'd kiss the cheek of the one who got it right. I think it's a fun way to start kino. I use it all the time.

dancing with V, 2 gay guys, latina7, C brings a petite blond girl and introduce us to her, then start making out. she wanted to get our attention because we were chasing other girls the whole night, lol
then I spot the fat girl and 6 dancing near us, and asked me if I was following them, so I told them that they could find out by moving to another place and see if I followed them.

then I saw a cute blond HB8 standing alone in the middle of dance floor, right behind V and C looking all lost so I went in.
I: "hey you look lost, are you alright?"
HB8: "I can't find my friends..."
then introduced ourselves and chatted for about 10 min she was from France.
as soon as I started talking to her, my friends disappeared from around us, later they told me that they wanted to give me privacy, but actually I needed them for my strategy with her which I discussed later with V.
I said I needed another drink and needed to find my friends, and ejected. I hoped to find her later but I couldn't find her later unfortunately...

About 10 min before the party ended at 2 am, the black gay guy starts talking to a girl in 3 set, then V goes in and I went in to cover the last one. They were from Toronto.
V NC the girl in like 3 min, although he told me that he couldn't tell what was her intentions because she didn't seem interested in him at all. she was slim sexy Indian girl I'd say HB8.5
the one I talked to was a petite girl HB7
7: "OMG you have really pretty face. I wish you weren't gay"
I: "haha thanks, but who told you I was gay?" with a smile
7: "I just assumed because most people are gay here. how old are you? aren't you like 21?"
I: "lol, no way you got it all wrong, I'm 27"
then we were talking for a while then she asked me if I could guess her origin.
looked at her and guessing from her name
I: "don't get offended if I'm wrong but my guess would be Philippine?"
7: "OMG, how could you guess? usually people can't guess"
exchanged numbers and went to another place with V, C, a lesbian girl C found, latina7 and gay guys. Toronto girls said they'd join us but they couldn't find the place...

Part 2
Place: some kind of dodgy bar called Underwolrd

some kind of event was going on with a lot of girls dressed up with wigs, I should have taken pics but the latina7 kept me busy so I couldn't really do much there.
there wasn't much time left it was like 2:30 so when we entered and they asked us to pay, we said that it's almost over and it doesn't make sense we should pay, so they let us in for free. not bad huh

me and latina7 danced then she was really touchy, grinding hugging, we made out then took her to the dark corner and sucked on her tits.

before getting out, the black gay guy asked me if I wanted to have sex with his latina7 friend, and I said, "I'll see" that means that I was nice to him so he wouldn't cock block me, lol

at 3 we get out, by then C went home with the lesbian chick, latina7 was kind of drunk so I asked the gay guys to take care of her and ejected with V to go have a late night steak and discuss about the night...
Toronto girls kept texting us and we decided to meet up the next day...

that wasn't too shabby for the first night back...and I was proud of myself staying up since I had only like 4 hours sleep the night before...

Lessons
-be nice to gay guys, they're good wings especially if you're hitting on their friends. and girls trust gay guys.
-Bisexual girls like to have our attention too. C was asking for attention because we were too busy with other girls...lol. need to treat her nice if I want her to stay my wing which is really great.

Post subject: April 8th 2012
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

promised to meet up with the Toronto girls, we were texting each other the whole afternoon.
finally I had enough sleep, but missed my gym. oh what the heck needed a good rest!
while eating lunch, discussed some strategies with V since the place we were going to was not one of our turfs that we know well.

Place: Velvet (Old Montreal)
So met up with the Toronto girls in front of Notre Dame Cathedrale which was kind of romantic at midnight. and we walked from there to Velvet which gave us time to get to know each other better since we didn't really talk much the night before.
they were suggesting to go to Velvet then to Muzique on St.Laurent which were both quite expensive places. so we figured they like fancy places.
the cover was $20, 2 drinks would cost you $22 there.

Toronto girls were happy because their favorite DJ a friend of theirs was there that night.
anyways, as soon as we enter the floor, one blond girl grabbed me and said, "dance with me" although I was with 2 girls and V so I danced with her for like 2 min then went to get the drinks with V and Toronto girls. the sarcasm came right away
Philippina7 (P7) : "so she seems to be interested in you a lot."
I: "haha, I think she was just drunk. but I wouldn't mind that"
then P7 punches me on the shoulder. I think she already got jealous.
she bought me first drink telling me the second one is on me.
then we danced for a while then P7 was grinding and we hugged then she gave me a peck on my lips.
we went to a quieter place by the bathroom and talked for a while then P7 told me Indian8.5 (I8.5) had a guy she was interested in, and hoping to meet him at Muzique where they suggested to go but he wasn't texting her.
when I heard that I felt bad for V so I told him I'd open another set for him later.

then the girls went to the bathroom and so did V, so I was alone when 2 girls just sat beside me, so I opened them and kept talking waiting for my wing V to get out of the bathroom. the Toronto girls came out first and when they saw me talking to the other 2 girls, they just stormed off to the floor.
then V comes out of the bathroom and keeps talking to a guy for like 10 min.
the girls were from Alberta and one of them was studying (slim 7) in Montreal and the other was just visiting (a little bit chubby 8)
here also I used my trick when they asked me where I was originally from.
I made them guess and actually one of them got it right, so I made them close their eyes and kissed the cheek of one. then the next 10 minutes she tried so hard to remember all the words she knows in my native language. that was an IOI. always the girls giggle when I make them close their eyes. and sometimes I just feel like kissing them on the lips, but I think I need to find a whole new way to bring it to that level.
after V joined us, we talked for a while then we took pics and I NC the slim7 and sent the pics to the chubby8's e-mail right away.
since Slim7 said she was learning photography I said to her, "probably you always go to beautiful places to take pictures, so why don't you invite me some time? I don't mind carrying your equipment. and hey, I'll show you some of my secret spots that not many people know about which are really beautiful." and she liked it.
then when they said they were going to the bathroom and asked us to wait for them, but I wanted to go check on the Toronto girls, so I said, "oh we won't be here when you come out" with a smile, but that really didn't come out right. I should've said "oh we need to go find our friends" lol
I think she got insulted thinking that I said it in the way that they weren't interesting enough for us...learn from the mistakes, haha

when we re-joined Toronto girls...I8.5 was really pissed off.
P7 told me that I8.5 was being a Chaperone and didn't want P7 to be dancing too close to me anymore and she can't sleep with me although she wanted to.
after dancing with them for a few minutes, she gave me a peck on my lips then I ejected.

before leaving, I told P7 I was leaving, said bye to I8.5 then P7 said she'd walk me out. the we made out away from I8.5 and again I touched and sucked on her nipples, lol
then me and V left.

Lesson
-some girls are reserved even if they are dressed up sexy, need to think of culture not only playing games to make them jealous
-be careful of the words to use when ejecting...man I think it cost me a set from that night...
-Holy shit Velvet was filled with really really sexy girls. even the fat ones were hot, having the extra meat in right places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

very good stuff, I like the fact that you learn lessons every time you went on field.

That took me 1 month to actually start to work on specific things every night and learn from what I did wrong.

Post subject: April 15th Sunday
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Members: Froggy and I

Location: Shopping malls, streets and McGil university campus

I never intentionally did a day game before...
After meeting up with Froggy, he gave me some advices about day game then he started talking to random girls.
I should say I was surprised that he could do it so comfortably making small chat with random girls. I could do it at night more comfortably but in day time? I was trembling.

He opened a nice 2 set a black8 and a hot latina9.5 with a killer body. They were lost and asked us for direction then I gave them the wrong direction by mistake then we walked them there. It was a mere 4-5 min but we joked and laughed a lot.

After a while, Froggy suggested me to open a 2 set of university girls with back pack but it was a fail.
I didn't get them to stop; they just giggled and went on.
I thought I'd feel like shit but actually I didn't... I think I'm ready for some experimenting and rejection.

Later on when we got into very nice McGill campus, he suggested me to talk to a girl sitting alone so I went in but she was on the phone so I just didn't talk and came back.
Later he told me to go talk to a girl again which I actually did. She was Asian girl working in Biology research at McGill. I can't say I built a rapport with her but was a good experience.
During that time Froggy was filming me from a distance, then showed me the video giving me advice on posture and where to keep the hands. It's true I have bad posture especially talking to shorter people and when I'm nervous I put my thumb in my pocket which is awkward.

His date showed up but since it was the first nice day, I decided to walk around toward my house.
Then I tried talking to people on the street to make me more comfortable.
Started with a bouncer to a strip club eating sandwich, how he had to eat it standing outside without drinking too much to avoid going to the bathroom too often, old lady lost in the city...etc
Then I saw a girl in suit walking alone and we talked for about 10 blocks, some young lady on a business trip she was kind of sexy.

Then when I entered the gay village, I saw 2 guys and a girl walking, when my eyes met one of the guys I said "hey" then they started talking to me super fast in French (they were all from France) telling me they all thought I was cute asking me if I was gay. Yes again it was 2 gay guys and a straight girl. She was chubby but I was saying "what's there to lose anyways?"
When I said I wasn't gay I was walking holding arms with the girl, ended up going to a bar with them.
There she said I was cute and gave me a peck. Then we went to the super gay bar.
I told them I had to go home first since I had frozen food in my hand so I took it home quickly then went back to gay bar to meet them. It was actually first time to be inside that specific gay bar and it couldn't be more gay than that lol
There I taught the girl how to play pool and we made out, number closed...etc
When she was holding my arm and I was feeling her boobs,
I: I like how this feels.
Her: oh yeah? But my ass is more spectacular (grabbed my hand to make me touch her ass)
Later she said she had a nipple piercing and she showed me that lol

After dancing with her getting grinded, I should admit I was getting horny. We went to McD's to grab something. I left her alone for 10 min and she hooked up with a black guy and left lol
Her 2 gay guys were in a shock and pissed off at her because they thought I was cool and kept telling me to go chase her but I didn't really feel like it so I just went home.

(By the way she kept texting me the whole day today asking if I was pissed off but I actually had a great day today so I said that I was enjoying the life and she kept asking me to hang out with her. A real WTF moment lol)

Post subject: April 16th 2012
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Members: V and I

It's back

It had been a while since I and V had been out together shopping.
Around 6 pm there was only I and V as customers and there were only 2 shopkeepers one of whom was a nice blond with tattoos and piercing and the other was a gay guy.
The blond had really pretty face and tattoos were nice but neither V nor I did buy one of her piercing which was a turn off for the both of us. so I would say Blond8 (without the piercing she could've been a 9 though)
V bought a piece at first then we left. As soon as we left, I felt like buying something myself so we went back in then the blond came to talk to us, she was giving both of us IOIs before the first time we left, so maybe she was trying to get our attention more.
when I was hesitant to buy the thing, she said that she would give me discount, so she said she'd give me $5 off if I got it. That meant one thing; the game was on!

I: ohhh that's how it works huh? lets see what else we can get out of her
V: yeah we'll get a better deal and maybe her phone number as well
Blond8: (a big smile)
Gay guy: hahaha
few minutes chat and V is really great at negotiation. he's good at building rapport as long as the set is open.
Blond8: Ok i'll give you $15 off and on the top of that you'll have 25% off it's a good deal right?
I: alright I'll take it

Pay for it at the cashier
I: I got mine, how about yours V?
V: yeah where is my phone number?
Blond8: Here you go (prints out extra receipt and writes her number)
V: I was not expecting it on a piece of paper, I was just going to type it into my phone
Blond8: I'm kind of old fashioned, you know
I: you should write your name too since we have so many pieces of paper in our pockets with phone numbers since it's so common these days to exchange numbers in this way.
Blond8 giggled and writes her name

Later we went to another mall, V tried talking to other shopkeepers but he didn't number close anyone else today. V and Blond8 texted each other and called to arrange a date on the same very night...
I was totally hit by allergy today so I wasn't useful after number closing that Blond8
and that cubby girl from the night before started texting me...(WTF?)

Later same night, V and Blond8 went out on a date with her...wonder what's happening he hasn't been back yet...

Lessons
-Girls working at the shop, it's their job to talk to you to help you so at least there isn't an AA involved though it doesn't mean that they're all targets, lol
-Montreal is full of gay guys, so make sure to be nice to them, they always help
-Since hanging out with Froggy, I see IOIs more clearly...just need to pay more attention!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

dont make me sound like Yoda... I didnt give you super power, you just need to trust yourself more! you are super good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Re: Gay dudes

I noticed that befriending a gay guy usually pre- qualifies you in a big way with their girfriends, and even their passing acquaintances super quick. They have such a ridiculous amount social value to girls, it just rubs off on you. Plus they are usually weird characters making them fun to hang out with.

Just be careful you don't forget what team you are playing for! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Re: Gay dudes

I noticed that befriending a gay guy usually pre- qualifies you in a big way with their girfriends, and even their passing acquaintances super quick. They have such a ridiculous amount social value to girls, it just rubs off on you. Plus they are usually weird characters making them fun to hang out with.

Just be careful you don't forget what team you are playing for! :wink:
Thanks Martialis. Of course we need to be careful not to turn gay ourselves, lol
Yeah they're fun to hang out with, so just by hanging out with them, it makes me look like a fun guy to open girls, haha

Post subject: April 17th 2012
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Members: Froggy and I

I: Damn it! my phone battery is dead, so I can't take pictures!!!
HB7.5: Awwww

That was the situation in the middle of night. These days with all the texting with Froggy and girls I've met in the past 2 weeks, my phone battery runs out around 1 am whenever I go out at night...

I was kind of tired that night to go out but Froggy was really in the mood to go, and I was glad that I did.

Before even entering the place, I spotted a gay dude that I met with a chick that I KC, NC and showed me her nipple piercing just 2 days before, and started chatting.
Once we got in, Froggy tried to open up a 2 set of 8s asking to take a chair from their table but they didn't respond.
when he got the chair, he intentionally bumped into UG and we started a conversation there with her and another UG.
After a little chat, they said they were there for birthday party of a gay boy who just turned 18 who was totally drunk and gone amok.
one of the UG totally got hooked to me (unfortunately, lol) so while I was sacrificing myself talking to her, Froggy was introduced to the group they came with and soon he was surrounded by 4 young girls of that group.

When the UG went to smoke, I saw a single set about 7 sat alone beside the group so I approached. While approaching, one of the lesbian girls talking to Froggy was looking at me, thinking I was coming to talk to her, she was about to stand up motioning for kisses on cheek, I passed right beside her and started talking to the single girl. Later the whole night that lesbian girl kept staring at me, I should have opened her but I haven't.

HB7 was a Bulgarian girl who was older but she looked great.
She mentioned something about moving to Montreal 16 years ago with her ex husband so I was really surprised. But later on she told me that she was 32 so
I: "so you came to Montreal when you were 16, married?"
HB7: "oh I should stop talking to you, you're actually listening" and punched me
then the conversation went on but it wasn't getting anywhere and eventually she left, I got kisses on the cheeks, nothing special.

After that, I started talking to the straight guy in that birthday party group who seemed a bit uncomfortable for a bit then a cute blond 7.5 came back from dance floor, and just sat right in front of me.
When I asked the guy, "so how do you know each other?" he started explaining, and the Blond7.5 was looking at us, and she asked him, "are you going to introduce me to him (talking about me)?"
when he introduced her to me, he ejected and she came to sit right next to me. We had conversations for a while.
Getting along with the people in her group totally made her comfortable before even started talking to her.

After a while she suggested to go dancing, so I went along, but before reaching the floor, I went to look for Froggy who was outside talking with people.
We talked a bit then I went back in but the Blond7.5 wasn't dancing, she went back to sit, so I took her back to dance floor and she looked really happy.
We exchanged numbers and she told me she'd be my French teacher, lol
She was from out of town but told me that she'd call me whenever she comes to Montreal, and the next day she said she wants to meet me next Wed.
We tried taking pics but my phone was low on battery so it didn't allow me to take pics haha.

UG asked me for my number, I wasn't interested but why not? she owns a tattoo parlor, might be a useful contact one day.

The rest of the night we tried to look for other targets, but the place went dead around 2 am. not too many girls left by then so that was it for the night.

Lessons
-Need to charge the phone before going out in the evening.
-UGs are always good for opening their set
-Hesitating made me lose chances to talk to some girls, so I should just go and see whatever comes instead. I'm still weak at opening. I need a lot of practice!

Post subject: April 19th 2012
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Whenever I hang out with my Bisexual wing girl C, she drags me to places where I have never been to, makes me have a lot of new (weird) experiences.
Our final destination today was the second club we went to which was another gay event...wow I think almost all the posts I made so far involve something gay, lol

Part 1
Location: l'abreuvoir (a bar with terrace, young crowd not high end)
Member: I and my Bisexual wing girl C

Since the event was a gay event, I called up a gay guy I met few days ago to come along, but he was already having drinks with his friends in this bar, so I went to join them with my wing girl C.
As soon as we entered, random girls came up to C and said that she was really pretty. that happened in a straight bar, we weren't at the gay event yet. that made me realize how much social proof she's giving me hanging out with her, lol
I met with the gay guy on the terrace, he was with 2 guys and 3 girls one of which I kissed on the April 15th.
Being with C was actually giving me a social value. I talked with 3 girls who were blocking the bar when I needed to order a drink and they asked me about C telling me how much they loved her hair but while we were talking, the protective bf came back and announced that he was the bf of the girl who I was talking to so I chat with him for a bit to disarm him and kept talking to the girls for a bit.

Then I went back to the group with drinks and next to me was a fake redhead 7.5 and on the other side was a guy, in front of me was the gay dude and C sat next to him. the rest of the group went somewhere for a while.
I kept talking to people in the group, intentionally not facing toward the girl sitting next to me, turning away whenever she wanted to say something.
We were laughing, and I gave hug to C and the gay guy and the girl became more and more desperate for attention.
That worked like a charm. so I gave her a little bit every few minutes. then she started touching my arm, leg, and crotch while I wasn't looking, and whenever I looked at her way, she said, "I don't know"
I thought I had enough IOIs so I started talking to her a bit more, she kissed me on my neck and whispered to me that she thought I was really hot.

Then we moved to the next place where they gay event was held.

Part 2
Members: I, C, Gay dude, HB7.5 and another girl

The rest of people didn't want to come so we were just 5 of us by then.
The place would usually freak me out with the kind of crowd they have, but fortunately there wasn't any of their regulars that night.
The crowd was totally gay so it wasn't really a great place for me to meet new sets but it was a good place to work on the HB7.5 who came along.
after ordering the drinks, gay dude, HB7.5 and I went to 2nd floor where it's like balcony looking down to the dance floor downstairs.
We sat on a couch and started talking about how we ended up there, and how C always brings me to places that I've never been before, making me experience new stuff...etc
When gay dude touched HB7.5's breast by mistake,

I: sometimes I wish I was gay
HB7.5: why?
I: so I can touch girls' boobs and they won't complain
HB7.5 grabbed my hand and made me touch her boob
Gay dude: wow that's too much for me
I kiss HB7.5
Then all 3 of us chat for a while, but later I start making out with HB7.5 grabbing her boobs and licking.
We were there for a little while but it was a bit too bright and there was coat check right in front of us so there was a constant flow of people there, so we decided to move somewhere else.
I pushed her against the wall on the corridor and we started making out, grabbing boobs...then she loosens my belt, unzips and start giving me a hand job so I went for her pants too but she gave me a LMR.
So I made out further more, kissed her everywhere and whispered into her ear what I had in my mind to do to her, and eventually she allowed me to finger her.
We did that for a while, while people were passing right behind me, lol

later on we sneaked into the VIP section (it was nothing special though, lol) and started fucking right there, lol
while she was riding, I don't think people from dance floor could see us, but when I did her doggy, I think people saw us fucking, lol
When we were done, we got dressed up, then she unzipped me again attempting to give me a blow job, we got caught by the asian security so we had to stop, lol
We made out instead and then I walked her out and she took a cab home.

Then I joined C and we danced for a bit. she told me that she couldn't find me the whole night and asked me where I was but of course I didn't tell her what I was doing haha
When the club closed, white security guy asked me, "so, how did you like the view from up there?" which he probably meant "I saw you guys fucking" lol
that guy knew we were fucking but he didn't stop us where the asian security guy just stopped us from a blow job...what a difference haha

HB7.5 sent me a text message saying, "Thank you for the sex... loved it!!!" so I said that it was really crazy and wished her a good night.

after that C took me to after party but that was nothing more than bunch of people smoking and talking, so other than getting a lot of second hand smoke and hearing funny stories, it's not worth mentioning, haha

this was an exciting day because I had never had sex in a club before and I didn't even know that I had balls for it, lol
I think this actually boosted my confidence haha
Besides, there was no "comfort" or what so ever. I don't even know her age, although I assumed that she was around 20-22.

Lessons
-Gay events are really not target rich, I need to go to non-gay stuff too, lol
-2 nights in a week on weekdays would be too much...I need sleep. I looked like shit today, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

good posts so far man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
good posts so far man.
thanks. I hadn't been writing in general much lately, so with time it'll come along, haha

Post subject: April 27th 2012
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Members: Riddlerz, I and Birthdayboy

Finally a non-gay club lol

It seems like I had only written about gaming in gay bars/events. Finally this is a straight bar/club.

It was birthday party of a friend of Riddlerz who I had never met before. We got introduced briefly outside then we went in. He was with 3 HBs one of whom was his gf. (lucky him, lol)
We went to the table to join few others, but since I didn't know anyone there, I had to build up social proof within the group so I talked to a couple who looked bored then they told me that they had no idea how old their friend was turning so I told them I'd find out.
His friends arrived one after another, chatted with many of them to build a social proof then started opening sets.

First I went around with Riddlerz through the bar, opened a 7 set with few HB7-9, danced with them a bit then ejected.
one of them gave me a lot of IOIs so I promised to find her later and her friend took the sunglasses they were SPAM that night at the bar from me, so I told her that I wanted that back later.
Went around, and found a Bachelorette party, of course we can't miss that.

I:You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and you're breaking my heart marrying someone else.
Wife to be: hahaha, but I have some single friends.
*grabs her single friends and introduced them to me.
a lot of IOIs until I said something stupid...which was,

"Wedding sounds like too grown up thing to do"

That's when the one who gave me the most IOIs froze and I had to get out...I made a mental note not to say that kind of stuff talking to Bachelorette parties...

Went around and I opened another 3 set of an Italian Brunette8, a cappucino8 and a short blond 5.
Cappucino was putting her phone in her wallet, so I stood next to her.
I: So ladies wallets have a space for cellphone even?
C8: haha, guys could never guess.
after that she introduced me to her friends, we had good vibes so I brought them to our group later at one point.
need to look around for situational openers.

We did the The Limbo Belt routine from AFC Adam, Riddlerz and a girl took my belt and we did Limbo. so many guys and girls around tried it and gave us more values.
The girls who tried Limbo were really easy to open there.

I went around with Birthdayboy and a girl around few times telling people it was his birthday and we just kept "cheer"ing with everyone with drink in the club.
then when I spotted the girl who took my sunglasses, she didn't want to return it, lol
I didn't care so I tried to look for the girl who gave me IOIs earlier but I couldn't find her so I went around again then found a solid HB9.5 blond by the stairs to go to the other floor alone.

I: Aren't you friend of ****? what are you doing here alone?
HB9.5: I can't find them
I: Lets go find them
*held her hand and started walking into the crowd
I: Last time I passed here, I saw your friends.
HB9.5: oh well, I don't care then...Lets dance
we danced a bit then I took her to the bar and got us 2 glasses of water and I gave her.
HB9.5: This tastes like water
I: You look like you could use some to feel refreshed
HB9.5: OMG all the guys are trying to get me drunk but you're nice
*she gave me a hug then I kissed her right there and she gave me tongue so I think it was ok
HB9.5: I saw you dancing with my friend earlier but I thought you were really cute
I: haha thanks
*one of her friends spots her then comes to talk to her but she tells the friend to give us some privacy
HB9.5: Lets move and dance

until here it was going perfect

we danced and made out. I was feeling her ass and boobs then it turned weird
HB9.5: where is my phone?
I: I have no idea.
*she kept repeating that so I told her she could ring her phone using mine
then I took out my phone, she grabs it and tries to put in her pocket.
I was really like "WTF!?"
I got it back from her then she put her phone number twice in my phone then her friends came to grab her so she had to go.
I have no idea why she put her number twice but she made a mistake with one of them and that lead to a funny story later...

Went back to where Riddlerz and Birthdayboy were, talked with some girls.
There was an Asian girl7, who wasn't particularly ugly but wasn't like "wow!" (I go for Asians if and only if they're above 9) but just for the practice I NC her real quick by making rapport real quick talking how we both didn't know the Birthdayboy until today.
Asian7: you're dancing with so many different girls
I: haha sure
Asian7: you're such a player
and right after that she gave me her number...WTF with girls' mentality? lol

There was one girl in our group who had great boobs so lets say Girl8 gave shit load of IOIs to all Riddlerz, Birthdayboy and me, and she caught me finally giving me IOIs and "NC me" attitude, so I danced with her then all the sudden Birthdayboy grabs me,
Birthdayboy: Dude, hot chicks on the couch
I: OK go, I'll cover you
so I left her there and went in with Birthdayboy.
This girl somehow found me on FB later and that was a WTF...lol

I don't even know who was Birthdayboy's target, but I grabbed one and started dancing. I don't know exactly how but she started grinding then I just KC her without talking, lol
They were there when we did the Limbo and they stuck around us whole night I guess so I didn't have to do anything.

Riddlerz NC a 2 set who joined the birthday party late and he KC one of them.
I didn't really see him much since the middle of the night but I was glad to see him enjoying himself there.

2KC 4NC one of whom was a waitress working there, not too bad for a night

Lessons
-I had to be more careful when I talk to Bachelorette party...haha
-Non-gay environment has a lot more targets, lol...needless to say huh?
-Glow sticks that Birthdayboy brought which looked like wands did great job opening girls.
-Girls loved my tie and pulled it a lot, lol. dressing up nice makes you stand out

By the way, if anyone can tell me what the Blond9.5 was trying to do grabbing my phone trying to put in her pocket, please let me know...

Post subject: April 28th 2012
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Members: Bi-sexual C, I and Wildgunns

Dressing up is always a plus

As soon as I and C did coat check, we were grabbed by the Photographers for nightlife magazine and they took a lot of pictures of us that night... That gave me a lot of social value since many people saw that.

It was a Lesbian-Gay friendly bar with about 50%/50% the ratio of gay/straight people.

First I was dancing with C then 2 girls with nice body, Glasses6 and Brunette8 came to dance around us. Then C went to smoke, so I started dancing with them and nightlife magazine photographer took a bunch of pics again.
So I started talking to them which was so easy because we were already dancing together.
I took them up to the stage and danced for a while. I succeeded to isolate the Brunette8 but turns out she had a BF and she didn't want to cheat.

NEEEEEXT

C and I were dancing on the floor and a girl actually approached me but C kind of blocked her unintentionally then she apologized to me for cock-blocking me...that was hilarious lol

I went to bathroom then I get a phone call from the HB9.5 from last night, I was like, "WTF!?" literary, I answered and she said that it was not her who gave me her number.
I said it was too loud and I couldn't hear her then texted her that.
Next morning she texted me and I started a texting game with her but that will be another story...

then Wildgunns joined us, first time ever to go for a night out with him, a great guy.
introduced him to C, then we went on the stage where there was a big group of girls with 3 gay guys.
One of them a gorgeous Blond9 saw me so I went in to dance with her, she pulled my tie and that was a good start. It appears that they were in reunion from University that I also went to so it went so easy to open the set.
I talked mainly with Blond9 but she introduced me to her friends so I got along with them until one of the guys got mad and took her away to bar.
Then the rest of the night all the sudden her friends turned cold and started cock-blocking me all the way.
Then Blond9 actually confessed to me that she finds me interesting but her friend got mad because they were supposed to spend time together for reunion and gave me her number to catch up since she'd be in town for 2 weeks.
Thanks to Wildgunns, he gave me few secs I needed to NC the girl when the angry gay guy tried to take her away.

Usually I'm great with gay guys. I didn't do anything to offend them but I wonder what happened... oh well

Lessons
-For the first time gay guys were against me, so I guess I need to get on good side with them before going far with their girl friends...This time I actually didn't talk at all to them because they were never around me.