PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It happened during new years eve in Napels/Napoli in Italy/Italia on the European mainland. They were likely Italian, and three very hot girls. I am a 23 year old virgin, have never ever kissed a woman or done anything remotely intimate before so I was extremely nervous when they asked. I didn't really know what to do, anyway here's how it went:

It was around 1:45am, but 1:30 there would be organised fireworks (of course, italian punctuality) so I happened to ask these hot chicks why the fireworks didn't start yet. They giggled and said they didn't speak English. Next, I was asked who my companion was, who was an Indian guy I met there in the hostel so I introduced him. They greeted, but didn't pay attention from that point to him so that didn't lessen the pressure for me. One of them out of the blue asked me who I wanted to kiss them, I really was like WTF. That girl pointed to one of the other girls (a very hot one indeed) who started giggling majorly in response. As they were all three hot I didn't really mind who I kissed, but I said I would kiss her (the girl who asked first). Then I asked how old they are as I thought they might be underaged, then they laughed and sang ''forever young'' (whatever that means). My Indian companion actually guessed them 24-25 yo he told me later. They never told their age to me, but then they asked me how old I was. I told them to guess my age, but then the organised fireworks started and killed the moment. They went to their other friends, and I returned to my Indian friend. The girl I told I choose to kiss, and I held eye contact a few times during the fireworks show, and after the show we looked a bit longer at each other but it just felt awkward so I left.

So that's how I fucked up a chance given to me. What sense is there to keep trying to get a girl when I can't even kiss one that asks me to? They may have been extremely drunk or trying to do a joke, but still the fact that I couldn't kiss even though I wanted still bothers me.

Last edited by redhavn on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Whether you think you can, or you can't, you are right!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Whether you think you can, or you can't, you are right!
What do you mean? Im not a smart man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't beat yourself up about it. It was just one situation. Look at it as a positive - a hot girl wanted you to kiss her. Who cares that you didn't - the other 2 were watching so you probably felt self conscious since you've never kissed b4 and it may have felt like they were trying to make you "perform" in front of them. So don't worry about it. What I would do if I were you is to start having more chats with girls, and see where it leads. Seems like that's what you wanna do. The main thing: Be kind to yourself. Prepare for rejection, don't worry if the next girl you talk to rejects - again, it's just one situation - the girl after that may be totally into you. Keep going.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:20 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I don't understand what you want from us. A girl tells you to kiss her, one that you find hot nonetheless, but you don't have what it takes to put your balls on the line even when you're basically guaranteed to be rejection free.

Honestly, what do you want from us?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:33 pm 
Read My Book

Whats the long story for? Lol

If you truly thought you were doomed, you wouldn't have to come here and ask us, you would just wither away on your own.

Give us a break.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Feel the fear and do it anyway