PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

To spare you the story about this one girl that's so special...
Is it better to forget her and move on somehow or, option B) to work so hard on yourself and improve so much until you get her. It's like 'The Great Gatsby'. It motivates me so much, I mean, if I knew for sure that I have a shot with her, like, do this and that and you will ger her, that's a way to get me into the gym, to eat right, to improve fashion...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

How would anyone know if you had a shot with her, if you haven't tried yourself? Even then, you haven't really provided much to go on otherwise either.

If attracting her is the reason for doing exercise and diet then without a doubt give it a chance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Is it worth chasing an Oneitis?
No.

Let me clarify:

Fuck no.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:49 am 
Dedicated Member

^^^^^^^^^^^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What is the situation between the two of you so far?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's game over, found out last night she has a boyfriend. Now the feeling of inadequacy, not being good enough for that particular type of hot girl...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Now the feeling of inadequacy, not being good enough for that particular type of hot girl...
Fuck that man. Head up bro. Embrace abundance. Go talk to other girls and you'll find that your feelings now are utterly unfounded. U can do this. Respect.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:28 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
To spare you the story about this one girl that's so special...
Is it better to forget her and move on somehow or, option B) to work so hard on yourself and improve so much until you get her. It's like 'The Great Gatsby'. It motivates me so much, I mean, if I knew for sure that I have a shot with her, like, do this and that and you will ger her, that's a way to get me into the gym, to eat right, to improve fashion...

Its NEVER worth it.

Anyone thats ever gotten the girl they wanted, the car they wanted, or the house they wanted will tell you that they didn't care for it too much after they obtained it. Because the game is over, the challenge is over, and all of the mental energy put into getting it was far more valuable than the thing itself. And yes I've comparing the woman to cars and a house because you don't KNOW HER. And thus, you only want to possess her the way you would possess a house or a car. You want the car because of how it looks/feels, the house because of the way it looks, and the woman because of how she looks. If suddenly found out that that car didn't drive they way you thought, that it stopped on its own, and did what it wanted you would hate that car. Its the fantasy you're in love with not the person, and that fantasy is in your head and your head only.

It's always better to learn the lessons from those who've done it before you so you don't have to slip. You can slip in ways they never were able to and learn from that and teach others. I say all of this to say, its not worth it,but if you're too stubborn to take the advice from those who know, go find out. Get your self together, start approaching women, build your confidence, be with other women, and then go get the girl you want. And come back so we can tell you we told you so.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:40 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Were you actually expecting anyone to say yes?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:32 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
B) to work so hard on yourself and improve so much until you get ...........
All the bitches.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was not expecting anyone to say: work hard and you will get HER eventuially. I was asking more from a motivational standpoint. Can I use a Oneitis for motivations instead of pain. I know I will never have that exact girl, no matter how hard I work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I was not expecting anyone to say: work hard and you will get HER eventuially. I was asking more from a motivational standpoint. Can I use a Oneitis for motivations instead of pain. I know I will never have that exact girl, no matter how hard I work.
Should an alcoholic use alcohol for motivation instead of pain?

You're just sugarcoating a reason to relapse.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.