PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've prob only sarged like 4 times. Other than that it's been mostly online via social media, tinder, etc. I know I need to go out more, I'm working on my AA.

My question is I seem to be only attracting fatty's or at least big girls. LOL They're are not whales or missing teeth or anything. They're pretty but just bigger. I don't mind thick. I know some guys like them big but it's just not my thing.

I don't think I'm ugly & feel I can do better but the hotter girls I can't seem to bed.

When it comes down to meeting the prettier girls have either friend zoned me, said they're busy or just flaked.

I read that for hotter girls we can just become the current "shiny cock" & I'm wondering if that's what's happening? I try not to sound needy or show low social status but then it just seems like they be like whatever I'm busy doing my own thing anyways....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I know I need to go out more
Once you do this and go after the type of woman you want, the rest of your post is irrelevant.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

So what's your question?

Of-course the thirstier a girl is, the more she'll settle for.
If you're not attracting what you want, online, it's probably due to either your profile, your conversation, or both.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:00 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

That's just 4 girls. Sarge some more. If you're taking good care of your health, fitness, fashion and your overall well being, all types of girls will hit on you.

I get hit on a lot on campus by fatties, uglies, oldies and gays. They also cockblock a lot. Just keep on sarging until you're very comfortable around the hotties and the hotties will be very comfortable around you.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

You're forgetting the fact that it's also a matter of sheer #s. Most girls are not 10s. If they were, they'd only be 5s. Get it? The fact that girls are not all 10s means you're going to get mostly below 7 THRU 10.

But yea, you make no mention of the things that makes you attractive as a male; Do you have a good job? Do you work out? What's your social level? If any of these things are low, you know it on some level and if you're still intimidated by attractive women, they will be out of your reach.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:45 pm 
The Coach

You gotta start somewhere. The hungry don't get fed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're forgetting the fact that it's also a matter of sheer #s. Most girls are not 10s. If they were, they'd only be 5s. Get it? The fact that girls are not all 10s means you're going to get mostly below 7 THRU 10.

But yea, you make no mention of the things that makes you attractive as a male; Do you have a good job? Do you work out? What's your social level? If any of these things are low, you know it on some level and if you're still intimidated by attractive women, they will be out of your reach.
I have a great job, I do heavy lifting so I have an above average body. I'm not skinny but not fat either, I'm just working to reduce my spare tire. ;) I've been told I'm good looking but it seems like every girls has there own taste.

Social Level I have no idea, LOL. I just came out of 15 year marriage 4 months ago, so I'm slowly learning to be out on my own. All my friends revolved around my marriage so I'm trying to get out there and build my own circle. This is really hard because my old circle is always trying to draw me back in. But I can't hang with them cuz even though the X and me are cool its just weird and I don't wanna be there. I'd rather be meeting women. Currently my logistics really suck since my sister and nephew are living with me. She's moving out in 2 months. Plus I have no car but will have one in about 3 weeks. Right now when I need a car I drive my Sisters car which is a soccer mom car. Ugh.

But I know these things should not matter. I just need to overcome them, what I've been told, girls don't care about cars, you can always find a high value hotie with her own place to solve logistics, Solutions.... etc etc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:54 am 

Change your wardrobe OP. Go to a mall, ask 3 to 5 ladies (sales crews) what clothes look good on you, get a pair, and test reactions. If a lot of girls are opening you with attire x instead of attires y and z, then get more of those.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:02 am 
Read My Book

Without getting into your own physical looks..

How do you know that you can get 5's '6s and fattys? Because you're going for them.. If you keep going for minimum wage jobs you'll never get higher paying jobs. You're spreading yourself thin. Have a standard and stick to it no matter what and as times goes on you will slowly but surely begin shaping into that which is qualified for that standard. So long as you're actively out their pursing whatever that standard may be.

When you settle for less, you subconsciously become less. You're subconsciously telling yourself that is what you deserve.. And you can never get what you think you want, before you let go of what you're settling for it. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

Not mention, getting out the house approaching only 4 times isn't nothing. And how many women did you even approach during that 4 times? Approach a thousand women and you'll be getting 6's, approach another thousand and you'll be getting 7's an so forth.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:53 pm 
King Among Mortals

Your Comfort Zone is HERE

Your 10 is over.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I've prob only sarged like 4 times. Other than that it's been mostly online via social media, tinder, etc. I know I need to go out more/
There is your problem right there.

I prefer women who are curvy, thick or a little bit chubby, however I never limited my self to a particular body type. As long as they are anorexic or obese, I kinda don't care that much about body type. Seems most men don't either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I have a great job, I do heavy lifting so I have an above average body. I'm not skinny but not fat either, I'm just working to reduce my spare tire. ;)
Translation: I'm 30-40 pounds overweight.

Being fat is the biggest pussy vaporizer in the world. If you want 7, 8's and 9's, put a tape measure around your waist at the belly button. You should be between 30-34 inches (34 if over 6 foot, etc). If not, you're fucked unless you're a celebrity or rich.

Quote:
But I know these things should not matter. I just need to overcome them, what I've been told, girls don't care about cars, you can always find a high value hotie with her own place to solve logistics, Solutions.... etc etc.

They don't care about cars if you're handsome and fit. The less physically attractive you are, the more they look at material items.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:32 pm 

Reminds me of a tv documentary on obesity where a 221 lb whale thought she was thin because her immediate family members weighed +300 lbs each. ArchStanton may have a point here. If you don't have a flat stomach or six pack abs, you're probably overweight.

As for fitness, the Gurkha standard is something like 10 pull ups, 60 push ups or more in 2 minutes, +60 sit ups in 2 minutes, and a steep mountain sprint with a 25 kilogram load to be completed in less than 45 minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I measured my waist it i'm 38' at 5'10. I measured at the biggest point of my spare tire. I'm 34 at my waist where my pants sit. I can easily do the pull up test under armed. The push up test wouldn't be a problem. Never tried the up hill run. Unfortunately genetics fucked me because I carry all my weight in my luv handles. Rest of body shows very little fat. Its been that way since I was 15. Only thing I can could prob do is go on major cutting diet which I'm doing right now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well sorry but I just don't like big girls. To each his own.

I'll try my best to break out of my shell and stop the online gaming and start sarging more. Obviously 4 times is not enough. I'll also try the Mall idea and get some opinions from females.

Thanks for the feedback and I'll try to keep you posted.