PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I had a weird date some time ago and I'm wondering how others would've played it out or what's your opinion on this.

I met this girl on a street- she was really hot, the vibe was great, the girl seemed really cool, sweet and happy, was playing along when I was joking with her, we talked for like 10-15 min and I got her contact details at the end. 

We then met up after a week and it felt like meeting a completely different girl. She was testing me at every corner - saying stuff like 'oh sorry I'm taller than you' in the first minute of seeing her, her asking 'so where is your masculinity?' after me telling her gym is one of the things I love, acting very disinterested by only answering my questions and not asking or giving me anything back, her saying 'I never pay for dates', 'my perfect guy has to cope with my random moments' or 'my perfect guy had to go through hard moments in life' etc. She even got pissed off when a waiter messed up her drinks. She was probably introverted as she did say 'I like to close myself in a room and just paint without any distractions' during the date or 'let's leave something for later, otherwise we'll run out of things to talk about' when I met her initially but, if I'm really honest, the date didn't have like a playful vibe to me, it was more like an actual fight, she smiled only twice during the date but literally no happiness was coming out of her (completely opposite the first time I met her).

I was having so much fun with myself, without even needing her so these tests didn't affect me that much (apart from the last 2 where I failed and that was when I lost her). If I'm looking back though, it just feels weird that this girl put like an invisible wall and acted just wierd/awkward/disinterested. And when I was texting with her later on, she was again really nice and sweet until the girl stopped responding all together and ghosted on me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys, I had a weird date some time ago and I'm wondering how others would've played it out or what's your opinion on this.

I met this girl on a street- she was really hot, the vibe was great, the girl seemed really cool, sweet and happy, was playing along when I was joking with her, we talked for like 10-15 min and I got her contact details at the end. 

We then met up after a week and it felt like meeting a completely different girl. She was testing me at every corner - saying stuff like 'oh sorry I'm taller than you' in the first minute of seeing her, her asking 'so where is your masculinity?' after me telling her gym is one of the things I love, acting very disinterested by only answering my questions and not asking or giving me anything back, her saying 'I never pay for dates', 'my perfect guy has to cope with my random moments' or 'my perfect guy had to go through hard moments in life' etc. She even got pissed off when a waiter messed up her drinks. She was probably introverted as she did say 'I like to close myself in a room and just paint without any distractions' during the date or 'let's leave something for later, otherwise we'll run out of things to talk about' when I met her initially but, if I'm really honest, the date didn't have like a playful vibe to me, it was more like an actual fight, she smiled only twice during the date but literally no happiness was coming out of her (completely opposite the first time I met her).

I was having so much fun with myself, without even needing her so these tests didn't affect me that much (apart from the last 2 where I failed and that was when I lost her). If I'm looking back though, it just feels weird that this girl put like an invisible wall and acted just wierd/awkward/disinterested. And when I was texting with her later on, she was again really nice and sweet until the girl stopped responding all together and ghosted on me.
She wasn't right for you. You even said it yourself. Don't put up with women who misbehave and won't meet your expectations. There are other women who behave more mature.

In future, tell them straight and walk out on the date if they do this and never contact her again. You have to have standards. Sometimes they will respect it and hit you up again and behave, other times they won't. Don't reward women for bad behaviour. By doing that you are saying "Your in charge and I will put up with anything".

No woman wants a doormat for a man.