Post subject: Night out
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi every body I'm Wil!
Last night I was dancing with two girls, one of the girls really liked how I danced and I got quite into her and stuff. (dancing, rubbing her arse and what not). I can dance good enough, so we kept on dancing, etc. I didn't sort of like pressurise her in anything... then her friend started pushing her away from me and then they left the club. The girl wasn't even drunk and I wasn't either. Then they both left. What was that shit all about do you think? Was the other girl just jealous or did she have a bf or something? It really furstrated me since I thought I had a chance of scoring with her by the end of it! And I introduced myself at the bar and she kept on dancing dirty with me. It really hit my ego, I couldn't work that shit up. What would be your advice or why do you think it happened?

Cheers for any help.
Yours,

Wil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

you didnt pay any attention to her friend, you didnt gain her approval so she cockblocked