Post subject: I need a routine..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Help me out... i need a brilliant ruitine... something like the Cube... litle Pshycoligy test thing.. If u have a routine and u want me to test it for u i will do that to :D just let me know...

Hoping for some brilliant routines..

El Flandros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have a routine I use alot. I works well I just used it last week. I'm not sure what your looking for but here is one of my games.

Say you have opened she quaified kino is good you have build rapport you sitting alone. now you want to get in her head.
All ppl in this world are lost my friend in oneway or another there is an emptyness something that everyone feels that could be more complete. So what I do is take advantage of this. oh and anyone who says other than that are lieing I don't care who you are.

So what you do is say to her "you seem lost. "
hb "really how or why do you say that."
"Nothing it just seems like you trying to fill this empty place in you mind and you not sure how. it's like you have all these good things going for you but you still seem unsatisfied in some areas.".
hb "will give you a crazy look of joy like you have just conected like no other like your fucking soul mates."
It's like you looking all around for the anwsers to your questions but you can't find them. so in this sense your lost am I right.
hb "yes" now she moved in closer to here what your saying hanging onto every word.
you see I could see that in you. its like we just have that connection you and I . 'point at you and her while saying this"
hb ' wow I think the same thing your really amazing '
i think me and you are alot alike and I could help find that someone or something
hb ' mmm really"
Now you dumb ass KISS HER!!!!
then say "Let's get outa here and chat some more I'm bored of this place anyway."
hb "ok. hold on ill be right back" and tells her friends she leaving.

Now you can bounce her back you your pad for some wine that you have at your place ready to be drank. or simply go on a instant date with her.either way keep the mood going like youve know each other forever. act like your already dateing and then your gold my friend. some ppl might think this is weird but everyone has there own meathods and mine works trust me. I'm sure others will have good advice as well.

LA Tripp has great advice so seek him out if you have to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Brilliant... This is the kind im looking for... thank u my friend...
I will use it belive me..

El Flandros

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

hey hollywoodinpa
i really like that routine man- thats tight
i totally see how that works- cant wait to use it

and flandros - do use the subconscious 4 or the strawberry field routines yet?

they are good too
one thing i get all the time after the cube is "o please do u know any other game things like that?" ill say "im not a dancing monkey" with a c/f manner then say "maybe ill reward u with more later" or something like that

then what ill do - is offer a combo of the subconcious 4 and strawberry fields back at my place and make my cold reading focus completely on her sex life and what she likes in bed. Gets them charged and in the mood - and if u backhandedly tell them they are boring in bed - they will try to prove otherwise :lol:

ACE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hahaha yeah thats right....

But tell me:
Subconscious 4 or the strawberry field routines
I've never heard of it... Ill be very glad if u told me how it works:P

Flandros

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

the-subconcious-4-cold-reading-vt8305.html

strawberry-field-routine-vt4343.html

click on the "routines" section of the forum for more routines
or use the search funciton to find specific ones uv heard about before you post about it

if u have any specific questions feel free to pm me

ACE