Post subject: Talk about Talking
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

K, i am a really funny person. i always have a funny or intresting story to say, and for one reason i am never able to tell people my stories.

When I am talking my friend interruppts me and i lose attraction with the girl next to me

When I am about to say something, someone else takes the time away from me, and i never get the chance.

Even If I keep on talking my friend talks and i lose 50% of the group... and sometimes my target.

Yes, i know this friend is an asshole, but i want to know how to be the center of attention in the group, because sometimes it's not my friend.

So guys here is the reason for the post.

I need answers to all these situations... fast.
anything else will be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:35 am 
Dedicated Member

if your stories are long, make sure there are like comical parts to it along the way to keep them haning on, or some drama, or something that MAKES them want to hear more. and if you're interupted, just interupt the guy that keeps doin this to you and be like, excuse me, do you mind? im tryin to tell these nice people a story. really assert yourself. then continue. occationally drop the negs, go on with your routine and dont let them AMOG you. do what you gotta do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok, make sure this guys not all clingy when your out (i.e. your shadow).

Open the set. Then AMOG, then DLV him before he enters(Like how Tyler Durden deflated Style in 'The Game'). But if your of age, fucking cut him out of your sarges until he can function as a wing.

Or just straight up tell his AFC ass to knock it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: mrhappypyrotics
Tell him before you go any where the rules of winging. Then if he doesnt learn, use some AMOG destroyers. Look for them before you ask what they are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

here's the thing guys, this guy is my friend, and i want it to stay that way. also he does not know about pickup, nice advice though.