Post subject: Not even failure
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Not even failure

Ok so I came up with this great fool-proof routine. I'd been listening to audiobooks from seduction Gurus like Mystry and Deangelo and I was sure that I'd be able to pull it off. In high school I had been great at drawing in crowds and winning girls attention by telling funny and interesting stories and just being the center of attention. The problem was even when I got the girls' interest I didn't know what to do to follow up.

Last semester of college all my attempts to break out of my shell and recapture what I had in college failed. I gave myself a few tests where I was fearless in approaching guys and girls. But the problem was even when I passed theese tests all they did was proove I can approach people they didnt lead anywhere.

So anyway armed with my new PUA knowledge I was sure I was going to suceed this time. My college was having 2 events right next to each other a hypnotist show and a curtain making cession. I was going to win over a whole crowd of guys and girls with this great intresting and funny story I had and then lead them into the hypnosis show and make rapport. It was all perfect.

So then I got there and I had no problem approaching the girls right away. It wasnt what I had hoped for. There were NO guys at the curtain section and the show wasnt the best place to try stuff out. Nevertheless I approached the girls and tried to make conversation. They weren't the most attractive but I figured they were practice. I managed to get a few forced laughs and smiles making a big deal of free curtains and then touching on my old school. But I never was able to make the transition to my whole routine and realized I was getting no where and gave up. I tried again with a different set of girls but same results.

Now I realize a more experienced guy could have made good of any situation. But sheesh all I needed was a few groups of guys and girls together and this could of worked. My routine was very easy to get started and lead into and once it started rolling it would be a real attention getter. But I just didn't have the crowd and it wasn't the right place. This is the same kind of failure I experienced last year and I just gave up. This time Im hoping to learn from my failures and with help from the community succeed.

I guess theres not really much of a response I can get from this experience since it was "not even a failure" just a cop out. But its not like I needed "perfect" conditions to succeed just a group of guys and girls.

So Im going to bounce right back up from this nonfailure. Monday night there having an "afrikan rock concert" at the same place. And Im going to try the routine again. there should be more people than the curtian thing and more open to conversation than the hypno show. So here goes.