Post subject: What do i do next...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright, first off, i work in @ a 24Hr Fitness and ive decided to pursue this one woman that comes to the gym.

I think im a fairly good looking man, well built 5'9 175lbs @ 10% bf. Im 20 and shes 22 (like older women). I dont approach women AT ALL (im faily shy).

So anyways, i work at the front desk and i see her about once every week or two and i usually chop it up with her at the front desk for about 3-5minutes.

SUMMARY:

I decided that i would have to approach her if i wanted her to notice me at all (i have never approached a woman that i have had intentions of asking out, before). So i walk upstairs and pretend like im working and shes working out on the incline bench doing db presses. Shes listening to her iPod so i walk up and start yapping and she takes out her headphones and i tell her that i dont usually see women doing the Incline DB Press and that it was impressive and what not.

Anyways, i chop it up with her for about 20minutes asking her stuff like : where do you ... work, live, go to school, major, what type of body you want... all that type of stuff and everything i asked she had no problem giving me the answer.

I decide to wrap it up by saying that i have to get back to work and i formally introduce myself as i leave her and then i make my way around the gym socializing with all the gym members just to make it seem like i didnt come up JUST to see her.

Later on, she comes down stairs and asks me a few questions (one was about this cow i had in my hand... and the other was if i was half white / japanese). So we talked for another 5-10 minutes or so and then she left...

I was wondering if this is something that i can follow up with and ask her for her number the next time she comes in, or is this just her being polite and what not?

Any suggestions appreciated.

-fuzz

Post subject: Re: What do i do next...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: smrosson815
Quote:
I was wondering if this is something that i can follow up with and ask her for her number the next time she comes in, or is this just her being polite and what not?

Any suggestions appreciated.

-fuzz

In my opinion yes. You are working at the gym that she goes to(DHV) so this means that you should see her again at some point. You initiated conversation with her, you walked around the gym talking to other patrons(Social Proof), so I think that the next time you see her/ talk to her you should give her a mild display of romantic interest and #close so that you gain the chance of more personal interaction with her at a different venue...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
In my opinion yes. You are working at the gym that she goes to(DHV) so this means that you should see her again at some point. You initiated conversation with her, you walked around the gym talking to other patrons(Social Proof), so I think that the next time you see her/ talk to her you should give her a mild display of romantic interest and #close so that you gain the chance of more personal interaction with her at a different venue...
"mild display of romantic interest"?

Like what?

Last time when i asked her about what type of body she was looking for she answered "something like J-Los or Beyonce's" to which i replied "PFFT, you look good already..." and just continued on with the convo.

Does this count or do i need to step it up again.

Also, WHEN i get the number, do you usually discuss what youd like to do with them on the phone or is in person fine...

I was thinking something like dinner and bowling or bowling and a movie... im pretty sure all women love bowling.

-fuzz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You need to move away from gym-related conversations if this is going to get anywhere. It would suck to be on a night out and still talking about proper form for squats and inclined bench presses.

Don't make your interaction too interviewish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"Mild display of romantic interest" something that lets HB know that you are interested in something other than being girl friend, something that shows you want to pursue her sexually without being to overbearing.

Don't discuss what she likes to do on the phone as far as figuring out where to take her out to. You are Alpha, so you make the rules and decisions. You put the two of you in a place where you are more comfortable and can work your game the best. And like Mech said, don't talk gym lingo at the next venue. Open her up and get valuable info...

Last edited by Kaos101 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You need to move away from gym-related conversations if this is going to get anywhere. It would suck to be on a night out and still talking about proper form for squats and inclined bench presses.

I understand what youre saying.

We talked about Hawaii and w/e and her interest in MMA and what not and i DEFINITELY want to get her out of the gym. No doubt there. Thats my whole goal. I know where she works and lives, but i aint going to be that creepy stalker guy that shows up to ask her out.

-fuzz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

I understand what youre saying.

We talked about Hawaii and w/e and her interest in MMA and what not and i DEFINITELY want to get her out of the gym. No doubt there. Thats my whole goal. I know where she works and lives, but i aint going to be that creepy stalker guy that shows up to ask her out.

-fuzz
Talking to her about things unrelated to the gym is not creepy. It is an intermediate step that you have to take care of before asking her out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Last time when i asked her about what type of body she was looking for she answered "something like J-Los or Beyonce's" to which i replied "PFFT, you look good already..." and just continued on with the convo.
No more compliments! Anymore of this and you'll convince her she's too good for you.
Quote:
Later on, she comes down stairs and asks me a few questions (one was about this cow i had in my hand... and the other was if i was half white / japanese).
I take this as an IOI. tease her a bit. then find out some of her interests, and ask why she likes them (gives her good feelings), find one you have in common and ask for her # so you guys can partake in that activity together. then you can call her and invite to anything you want.

If you look hoppa (sp?), its probably in the bag already anyway!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

We have so many damn things in common.

Lives local
Major relates to mine (Her = kinesiology, Mine = physical therapy)
She takes MMA (im a black belt in Shotkan)
Goes to the same school (dont know what times though)
Works local
Works out at my Gym

Im thinking of asking if she has an upcoming competition for MMA and asking if shed like a sparring partner to help her prepare...

or

Asking her if shed like me to be her workout partner so ill be able to teach her some new routines and itll be a good area for some KINO.

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When the bottle is spinning in your favor, as it is with you guys having so much in common, then work your magic and success should be yours...

But don't be sloppy in your manner or your choices, women can turn on a dime...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Can you elaborate more on this?

Are you essential saying... "conduct yourself with purpose" and "make sure to know what the woman wants because their opinion of you can change in a second"?

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Can you elaborate more on this?

Are you essential saying... "conduct yourself with purpose" and "make sure to know what the woman wants because their opinion of you can change in a second"?

-fuzz
Yes my dear Fuzz, work with confidence and conviction, be quik to analyze and careful to decide, women are still a mystery and yes they can change an opinion of you and the outcome you will receive in nanoseconds...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yes my dear Fuzz, work with confidence and conviction, be quik to analyze and careful to decide, women are still a mystery and yes they can change an opinion of you and the outcome you will receive in nanoseconds...
what a crazy species...

lol

i still got a million questions going through my head right now. im about to go to work and if the woman ends up coming in, imma have to play it by ear. if not... more time to prepare.

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Best of luck in your future endeavors Fuzz. Elaborate to us your trials and triumphs, for we are all students and we are all masters.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Best of luck in your future endeavors Fuzz. Elaborate to us your trials and triumphs, for we are all students and we are all masters.......
The woman didnt come in today >.< Its been almost 2 weeks since shes been in... needs to get her butt in the gym asap

-fuzz