PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This happened last night. I was at a bar in boston and doing really well. I had a good wing and girls were eating up my routines. Two AFCs who must have been standing next to me or near me all night listening, leaned in after I finished with a set and asked me for help opening a five set near them. My first instinct is to help but the guys were dressed poorly, exuding poor confidence and definitely were not up to winging me in a situation like that. I gave the guys some basic pointers about approach and even an opener. One guy slouched in and completely f'd up by grabbing one of the girls from behind, then isolating her away from her group before even opening. By the time he used my opener he had already turned her completely off. He ejected real quick and came back to tell me my advice sucked. I told him what he did wrong but by then he had already lost faith and stopped listening. Does anyone else run into these issues and if so how do you deal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well since those guys were obviously lacking alot of things which include confidence. Teach them baby steps. Hell tell them to "fake confidence." Stand up straight, flash a quick smile and just go a round the bar and just say "Hi."
Or if need be tell them to observe you open a set. If it all goes well they might just be inspired to pick up some confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
I tend not to help people that ask me in a moment like that, there isn't enough time to discuss what they really need to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

true true. Time is definately a factor. Guess it all depends on how bad you want to help them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Yeah, like if its one of my buddies who I know from school, work, etc I am happy to help them. But if its just some random guy who just wants me to hand-feed him the way, he can get lost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanx guys. I think I am going to hold off if the same situation comes up again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Learning how to be good with women is like learning a sport. You can't learn how to play tennis by getting a few tips from the Williams sisters.

When I am asked for pointers in the field, I just take it as a compliment and thank them. Act as if you're a natural and have no awareness of the whole seduction process.