Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I finally officially tried the newbie mission today, and... well, I guess failed miserably.

Not one person looked me in the eye. One person almost did, but as soon as he realized I was going to be looking him in the eye he averted his gaze.

Is there some trick to obtaining eye contact in the first place?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I completed the newbie mission and I consider my experience a success.
Not only did I get a lot of positive feed back I also noticed a re-occuring pattern-i got a better reponse from girls i spoke to when i was passing them by then from the ones I went up to.
I think I can incorperate this into my approach at the bar by opening while appearing like I'm just passing them by and not acctually approaching.
Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

and Onoma I don't know for sure what happened there but speaking loudly(but not too loud) and a nice :D usually gains a persons EC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

woke up today masive hangover messy hair, went to get sum subway to lift my spirits. decided to hang out the high street and do sum shopping needed a new cd and clothes.

couldint get the hi going so i kept on going. found this hb 7 pushin on 8. she was showing off products from the gadget shop, basically playing with lots of cool toys. so i decided to go for it.

me: so u basically get paid to play with toys?
hb: smiles giggles yea! its all fun
me started to turn: ohh yeah im in a bit of a rush since i need to buy my friend a present would u buy any of these for a girl.
hb; yea i would love a helicopter!
me: rite, gave her a (ure wierd cheeky look) smiles
(shud have said: well im not buying you one!)
her: i love playing with them theyr so fun

after about a minut she turned into hb 4-5 coz i realised her teeth were rly wierd and got totally turned off by the idea, tried my best not to stare so i ejected with thank you for your help ahve fun.

was on an escelator and i see this hand down this womans big fat ass rite in front of my face, look up its another fat lesbo woman their both touching eachother bums dunno y but i just started laughing out loud and got so many funny looks!

started walking and just kept on laughing tried to make ec with any hb but since it was a sunday midday there were slim pickings, all were looking at me wtf u griining at. that just added to the grin as i realised how riddiculus it must look a guy on his own walking across the mall laughing to himself.

eventually i calmed down a bit with accasional outbursts and more funny looks.

went clothes shopping.

me: do you think this looks good choice of two items.
hb8, beams at me like "yay someone is talking to me about clothes"
hb:this one looks better
me: rite.. im crap at picking out clothes
hb: more smiles, this one too try it on and that one and that one
me: slow down i havent got all day just those two i will give them a go( anice purple shirt and a white t shirt underneath relly cool by the way, she has taste!)
i trie some on and ask her what she thinks, prefers the green shirt i still think the purple is better lol

put on some more clothes
HB:u alrite in there
me: yea.. No peeking!! chuckled at myself for that one
hb: giggles
HB: brings some more clothes for me to try without me asking.
eventually decide what i want
me: im getting these ones smiles she smiles back keeps ec
than walks me to the counter where obviously somone else is serving and just hangs around while i buy my shit.

fuk cant number close!!! grr

as she walks of gives me deep EC look that basically says " i would love to go out with u u silly twat, ask me for my number!!"

couldint do anything so just left...

next week im trying again! fukin AA.

if i have miss-spelled something its not because im stupid its because i cant be bothered to spell stuff properly while trying to type as fast as humanly possible :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well as she turns around, do this:

"Before you go, give me your e-mail"

Get her to write it down and as she's doing it, just follow with"And while you're at it, write your number down as well"

Got that one from David DeAngelo. :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: GradeFPoultry
I've done this with some moderate success, but just to be clear, are we talking about using "Hi" as an opener or just saying it as we're passing by?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm 

Quote:
I've done this with some moderate success, but just to be clear, are we talking about using "Hi" as an opener or just saying it as we're passing by?
The mission was originally intended for you to just say "hi" as you're passing by, but one of the big big lessons you're supposed to be getting from the seduction community is that you need to learn to think for yourself because THE SYSTEM WILL NOT SAVE YOU because it is constantly evolving (credit: jlaix).

If you think you should do this mission by making "hi" an opener instead of just saying it and passing by, DO IT. It's time for you to take the steering wheel of your life and make your own path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: htdgs223
just tried this out the other day, with no success. talked to some girl selling perfume, but i wasn't attracted to her and i wouldn't consider talking to hired gun a success anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have pretty much always done this sort of thing and I guess I haven't really noticed until now. I suppose I learned it from my dad because where ever I would go with him he always would say "hey" or a "hi how you doin'" as he passed anyone on a sidewalk or hallway, sort of just acknowledging that the other person is there... And when it comes down to that it just seems sort of rude to me if I don't do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Today I went to mall just to buy clothes and then I remembered this "mission". So I thought, eh what the heck...

I remembered this only when I bought everything and was heading to the exit.

Approach Nr. 1
Ignore :)))))

Approach Nr.2
Just outside the mall. I opened a 3set 0.o bla bla bla, we are talking... ...akward silence. Fail. I think I was not liked by one of them or something. She always was staring at me kind of strange angry way. Anyway I told her "Try to smile more, you look better when you do so". Response - "I cannot smile while eating bla bla bla (fuck off basically)" :) Anyway I told one of them that she looks very pretty and that I want to get her phone number (she was smiling a lot) and got response - "I won't give you my phone number!". GL HF game over. I went home and I was not angry or crushed, I was happy because that 3set was very funny to me even I fucked it up hard. :)

Anyway I will try to do more opens and see how they will go. But I still don't understand why I did not got the number tho...

Post subject: Accomplished
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Felt great man, seriously. At first I was nervous, but I read the post about AA (or AE as he terms it) and it helped me get over the "excitement."

I did the mission on a college campus and talked to a few girls. i was nervous, but after saying hi to a few HB10 and getting a good responses, it made me feel incredibly good.

I am going to do this mission, maybe today, at the mall and see what happens.

Thanks for the Homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i've tried this on Friday at the shopping centre.
I had a lot of good positive outcomes but there were times where the girl didn't seem to look at me.

But I would say it would be best to start it off with the employees of a store, AS they MUST be nice to you anyway. OH and don't do it on your own, i felt like I was a creep.

But none stopped to have a conversation, but what I had was a good Stare from two girls going to their car. And to break that long.... stare I waved at them. and I had a wave back.

From that 1st 'mission' I didn't really expect much but I am going to be doing this every chance I am getting.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, funny this mission is here. I did exactly this mission, although I kind of thougt it up myself. But now that I see it's here, I can say I've done it, lol.

Went to a college campus on Saturday. I didn't "dress up" or anything, I just went out with my casual stuff (it was all clean and fresh looking of course), and I went out there with the intention of just saying "hi" to every girl I walked past. No matter how embarrased I got.

Well, I probably said hi to 7 or 8 girls. Not all the girls I came across, but quite a few. I just said it to them while we walked past each other. I got a "hi" back on probably 5 of them. The others kind of looked at me a little weird and just kept walking lol. But that didn't get me down. I was glad I went out there and took some initiative. Confidence is something you can't fake. So I figured I could boost it a bit by doing this exercise. And hey! I'm still alive.

Theres hope for me after all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out at a local university to do this, and only chose HB 8-10's. Upon being out I got a lot of smiles back/some hellos back where it even appeared as if the girl wanted me to stop her and say something. This was a great confidence builder, and I plan on contiuing this for that exact reason. Now its time to combine opening.

On the other hand I got alot of eye contact, and before I could smile or say anything they would immidiately look away as if they were scared of eye contact. Are they really just scared, insecure people, in a bad mood, etc. Any inputs on this?

All in all it was a gerat excercise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 am 

Quote:
On the other hand I got alot of eye contact, and before I could smile or say anything they would immidiately look away as if they were scared of eye contact. Are they really just scared, insecure people, in a bad mood, etc. Any inputs on this?
I don't know where you live, but people in America are raised to follow the mantra of "Don't talk to strangers." With that sort of mentality, we're conditioned to fear interacting with strangers even more! Eye contact has the potential to feel pretty damn intimate, and the average person today would fear such a potential connection with a stranger.

All it takes to break through that barrier is a little persistence :)