Post subject: First approach.. EVER
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well, didn't really know where to write this. Moderators may move it if you find it misplaced.

Okey, to start from the top.... I've never before approached a girl. In my life! (okey, maybe a slight lie.. I once thought a girl was my friend and called at her using his name.. Or so my friends say, because I was so drunk I spent the next 5 hours throwing up :? ) But tonight I finally did it. I just walked up to a 3 set and started talking. Sure, I've had a few beers in to the night, and I had to have a friends support to do it, but still... :P (Notice, I'm really proud of this :wink: ). The girl I was aiming for was.. maybe a 7 or 8.. In the U.S maybe 9 ( Yes, we have extraordinary beautiful girls in Sweden). So, I just walked up to them. I think she was checking out a older guy who stood behind me, but I just didn't give a fuck, and started chatting. I've read about some routines online and opened with:
"Hi, you seem to be some good girl. Mind if I ask you a question?" (No wait for an answer".
"You know, I've got a buddy who like broke up with his girl about a week ago, and now he's seeing someone else, but he still keeps fotographs of his ex in his drawer. Do you think that's wrong? I mean, souldn't you let those things go?"
3 set: "Yeah, I would like be so pissed if someone did that to me. I would burn those pictures of his ex right away" And so on.. We kept it on for about a minute about our opinions on this thing. I think I got in pretty good there. It totally worked and I think I'm gonna go with this one a LOT :D
Anyway. I got the PERFECT things happening for me after that. This 3 set I was talking to were sitting by a table, and besides that table there were another set (Didn't care shit about them) and the girl sitting right next to the HB I was trying to talk to just walked away :shock: . So I got the seat righ tnext to her, and I thought like: "Shit, wtf should I do now". So I sat down beside her and were totally of. I haven't memorised how you should d exactly, so I guessed I skipped a lot of things and went straight for "The cube".
I said:
"Hey, Would you like to do a test, just to find out what kind of person you are?" I asked her.
"What? A test? You mean like what? What sould I do? I dont knoooow...."
"Well, I will ask you a few questions and I promise you, I can totally tell what kind of person you are afterwards."
(After some more secounds of discussion)
"okey, Test me"

I noticed how her friends were giving eachother that "Man, this guy's a total creep. Plus that he's like.. you know 3 years younger, we can't allow this"-look.
But I just went on, remember, this is the first time EVER I've had the confidence to talk to a unknown girl.

So I did the cube. Guess it doesn't really matter what she answered. I couldn't remember what to say about the different answers anyway. I just improvised (Read the "Full facts on cold reading", by Ian Rowland, and you'll understand) and said what all girls want to hear, like: "You fell quite confident at many times, and you find it easy to connect with other people", "The hore represents your lover, you want to have a good looking guy who's independent and know how to handle a woman" etc. Bullshit, bullshit busllshit :) Anyway, She was blown away by my answers and turned towards me in a positive way (before she was sitting kind of arms crossed and legs pointing an other direction.. I've got my body language down properly, and I can say that she totally changed her attitude towards me after this chat). Still, she was about 19 or 20 and I've just turned 18, and it's considered really wierd to have a younger boy for a girl here, don't know how it is in other countries, but here it's almost impossible to get a 1 or 2 years older wuite hot chick. So I figured my chances were low. Especially since her friends seemed to have a hostile attitude towards me. But HB 7-8 seemed interested and asked if I ran this test on everyone I met and so. We talked for not so long, and for some reason, I remembered and thought that it would be a good idea to walk away. (You know, taking away yourself and bla.bla.bla) So I went:
"Well, my friends seem to be waiting for me, so I gotta go, see you later"
And I shook hands and left them. I can't even remember their names right now, doesn't matter anyway.. And I walked away, grabbed a beer and sat down with my friend..

That was about it.. My first approach EVER. She was hot to, and responded in a very positive way. I really truelly belived I was gonna crash and burn, but I didn't really do that 8) So I feel Sooooo happy right now :) I'm going to try this next weekend to, now that I feel more confident that noone will blow my head of if I talk to them :)

But to the question now (finally!). What should I have done after "the cube".. starting to make kino? bonding with her friends? just talking to her about everything 'til she seemed to be bored?
Some constructive critisism would be nice :)

Peace out, from a happy first time-sarger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey man, congrats!

i see u had a bit of liquid confidence to approach.
ok. as i see it, u basically brutally ran 2 routines on them. thats ok, but the next time you may wanna run it a little bit smoother.
i dont know HOW weird it is in sweden to approach older girls, but that hostile attitude towards you could have been lightened up by better game from your side. you say that youve forgotten some parts and went straight for the cube.
i think too, that you shouldnt have ignored the other girls right after the opener but maybe a little introduction from your side "btw, my name is domination(shake hands)", maybe throw in a little neg, then run the cube or whatever routine you have.
IMO, i would have played the other girls too, in a sense of entertaining the entire group. problem is, if you just focus on the target, the other 2 will have a negative attitude "who is this guy? we were trying to have a conversation" and will act like a guardian of your target, trying to kick you out or drag her away. this would have been the problem if you stayed at the set longer.

but hey, this is just my view. and congrats again man, keep it up

~DLG

Post subject: well
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: amercan_born_confused_desi@hotmail.com
AOL: simthepain
well, congratulations dude! im glad u broke the ice.
but here r a couple of tips for next time:
-I personally kind of mix some of the methods by the gurus and i can say that whatsoever method u use.....for the number-close david deangelo has tis cool thing where in the end u pop-up with "Okay well it was nice meeting u...blahblah" she replies "blah blah" then u say "HEY! do u have email?" she says "yes" then u hand her a piece of paper n a pen "here rite it down along wid ur name and phone number(point towards the paper)"
-next is a vvvvery vvvvery important tip, and this always KILLS afcs.....including me......U DO NOT EVER EVER EVER believe that u r not gud enuff for her, even if its coz her friends give u that look, rmbr that when the chix walk into a club/party/bar, all the hot chix giv each other the "bitch look" which is basically, challenging that "Bitch! i'm gonna get it, n u arent!" so basically more than half the time the friends just behave like that coz they cant tolerate the fact that "she got n i didnt...wahhhhh".
-3rd n last tip....don't ever say
The girl I was aiming for was.. maybe a 7 or 8.. In the U.S maybe 9
hehehe....jus messing with ya man, but seriously in usa we have the hottest chix on earth coz we have practically hot chix from every freakin country.
Anyways, peace man......I hope i helped.
And i'd like to repeat....Congratulations, And u've really made the first step to it, but once u get used to it just try not to drink when ur sarging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you guys, seems like really valuable tips 8)

DLG:
Well, it's not like you get arrested or anything for being younger, but it sure complicates it a lot.

Okey. That thing with them dragging her friend away would most likely happen. So I'll try that thing with entertaining the whole group. Problem is I don't know how to really do that, but I guess there are some basic techniques out there which you can build from.

Sim:
That number-close seems to be an easy thing to pull of, once you've made a good connection. Or well, just asking for the number right on would be something that isn't too uncommon?

Thanks, that's an important tip.. I've got quite bad confidence so :wink:

Well, sorry, got a little carried away there :) But it really feels to me like walking around that "Swedish bikini team" from the movie "Boat trip" all day up here. 8)

Thanks, I'm gonna cut down on the drinks, yes. It takes the edge of your sharpness.

Once again.. Great tips guys. I'll be all better after these ;)