PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Seriously, I am emailing a HB8 at work and after a few exchanges she asks if I am a) seeing anyone and b) if I am a player (she told me she has a BF so I used some BF destroyer tactics and future projections with her in a cocky funny way).

Guys, what is the proper way to respond when a girl asks that?

- Angelus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i heard this RSD audio thing from RSD with Tyler taking a seminar, he said that if a girl asks something like that then just to say "yeah totally" or just say yeah in a funny/ sarcastic way. Just passing it on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: kingjester
Turn it into a neg on her by saying the following in a few different ways:

1. "As far as me being a player or not, I personally don't believe in labeling people. You know who used to label people? Hitler" She'll never ask you again...

2. (same as above, but less harsh) "As far as me being a player or not, I don't believe in labeling people. By labeling people you are automatically stating that we belong in groups and that no one person is unique. Do you not believe that we are all in unique in one way or another?"

3. (depends on how open/comfortable you are with her) "How are you defining a "player"? That would be like me asking you if you are a "slut"?" If she comes back with a definition, say you aren't, but ask her how many guys she has slept with...when she answers, pause and go "hmm" or a short "oh"

Regardless of whether you are a player or not, you need to shift the focus of attention away from you and back to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great lines there guys cheers. Will note them down for the future. I ended up saying something like:

"Am I a player? Well that depends, what game do you have in mind?"

It worked as now I have a date with her tomorrow :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

yup, i'm a winner of game "undress&fuck"