Post subject: Sticking point
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: dyamron1
So I've been sarging for a little while now in clubs/bars etc... However I always run into the same sticking point..

Here's what happen's

Ill open the set usually with Jealous Girlfriend or my shampoo opener that I made up works well, then Ill go into a bestfriends test and usally throw in a neg or two. But this is where i get stuck I usally go into a story to demonstrate DHV but it seems like everytime I do I lose the girls attention and they walk away. Any advice would be awsome

Thx..

Saucy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:32 am 

Hi Saucy , maybe your story isn't funny or interesting.

Why don't you try playing games or make some other thing like the Cube or other routines to make the girls think you are really interesting.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

try this. don't just spit out your attributes like you are trying to sell them a car. sneak them in there. know your high points...your attractive characteristics...and lead the women down the path towards revealing those attributes. women like cocky guys if it is in a flirtatous manner. they don't like pricks that are into themselves. It is all about confidence...and many women see right through a guy trying to demonstrate DHV. They know that the guy isn't confident and is trying too hard to sell her on his game. Be confident, humble, and funny...and the woman will eat it up. Throw in a neg occasionally...because women are playful by nature...they like to be teased. but don't overdo the negging. Women don't like dickheads (well, the ones that don't like to be abused).

all the recommendations for "game" are intended to make yourself come off as being CONFIDENT. all the other stuff is just details. find out what makes you confident...and go with that.