PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:42 pm 
I have a dilemma. I've read and utilized a lot of material from various PUAs and found that it works very well in getting women and getting laid. DHV, cat-string theory, and CF seem to work extremely well. My problem is that I want a style that will work for life. Getting laid is a goal that I have had for a while, but I wonder what style will work past this. You look at Styles and Juggler and they are both in LTRs, and I wonder what style works once you are in an LTR or marriage. I think most of us one day or another see ourselves married, and my fear is that if I used PUA skills to get my long term GF or wife, will she really be a woman I will respect in the long run? How deep of a relationship will we have if I am constantly negging her or trying to demonstrate higher value?

And lastly, I've never had much respect for a girl who gave me the pussy after I basically negged and emotionally manipulated into bed. Do I really want the type of woman who falls for the PUA seduction skills to be my wife?

So my question is what style of PUA skills do you guys recommend for a man who is looking to first get a quality girl and then build a fulfilling relationship with the girl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i know it sounds simple

but be yourself.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

hey chill, after reading ur post i had a little think about the questions you posed. heres what i got...
I see game as a chance to gain confidence to enable to meet more people than you would normally have the chance too, or be able to make a connection with a girl that u would normally let walk by. Now if you say you can get girls to put out after neging an manipulating, then congratulations ur game is working well.. jus a thought though you dnt hav to sleep with them, if u'v read venusian arts then it tells about how women are normally more concealed about putting out because they dont want the reputation, so look at it that they like you and are attracted and want you to be invested so u dnt go wandering. if you dnt sleep with em straight away then you can talk more date, chill talk and then see if u think she has demonstrated enough value to you for you to then sleep with her.
And bose has hit the nail on the head, all you can be in a relationship is yourself, you can hav the inner game and still tease her and continue to be cocky funny to keep up the attraction but u gotta be yourself.

thankyou for your post, its made me think about this stuff now too.

Chill1113/Bose...

-peace-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

one love man.
it's all good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:17 pm 
thanks for the advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1) Know yourself
2) Know what you want from life

be confident in both.

I am not a PUA, just a fan of the game. But I don't know myself and I do know what I want from life. I am content with the results.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

we're fucked basically. DO NOT GET MARRIED. That's my advice. Most of the women today aren't marriage material. We are raising sluts not real women. It sucks to be looking for love these days cuz most won't find it.