Post subject: troubled
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:16 am 
HI, have been readin' Neil's book for sometime, haven really completed it. But, right nw i did haf some problems on my own.

When to a club last nite, it was pack, and i mean really pack, takes 5min and stuffs to juz get out of a small place. My fren's fren were there.

The music was blastin', watever u speak, anyone could hardly, watever vocal rountine u prepared, u realises that no-one could hear them, so i decided to take my rountines to a calmer place, lke the walkway. The only thing ppl were dd was to type msg on HPs to show their intention, thought it was pretty lame.

This was when i realised that i dun even haf the balls to approach, one by one, woman juz when by, i noe i sound lke an AFC, but hw do u cast fear away ?

Is a fren's fren gd as a tool ?

Post subject: Fear of the Approach
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:13 pm 
Look at Gunwitch's or Mystery's material on the the fear of approaching. It is by far the hardest part of losing that AFC title, but it can be done. Look for newbie missions. How I started was to go to a local mall on a saturday, and just ask the HBs what time it was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

exactly
(a LOT of HBs..) :arrow: :mrgreen:
Your approach anxiety will be gone soon enough. Oh, and if the music's too loud, just type something in your mobile and have the HB read it. It won't last long though.. the novelty will wear off pretty quickly. But it might be good to get rid of your fear of approaching in clubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

do things that make you step out of your comfort zone. It's gonna be difficult but hey, you need to gain confidence one way or another. DO things like saying hi to random girls, or asking hot girls for what time it is. When you feel good, try doing rehearsed openers and gradually build.