PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

I'm absolutely new to the PUA community and honestly, I've always wanted to keep it that way. However, over the last past few years I have recognized that I've grown to need help when it comes to women... and probably a lot of it. I'm very happy with myself, but it's a mix of wanting to retain some dignity, Asperger syndrom, my innate politeness and just being terrible in the type of crowded loud places which 90% of the rest of the world call its mating grounds.

Not wanting to waste money on a slew of products first and having realized that I really do need in-field practical training because digging up books and videos doesn't work for me, I've resolved to hire a Dating Expert who can train me. Not only that, but to be 100% sure I wanted what I believed to be the best and went with kezia noble and her 7 day residential course. That would give me the input I would require.

I couldn't manage to get a hold of anyone else from her company, but I did manage to get her on the phone and I agreed I'd sign up after I explained that my hesitance was with the PU community and not for a lack of willpower to make it and I made a first, 1000 pound deposit onto the residential. That'd show her.

Now I'm hoping that someone here has experience with trainers like her, because everything after that is scaring the living daylights out of me and I now fear somewhat, I've been a giant idiot. When I made the deposit, it was SPAM that send me a receipt with dates and customer guarantee. All Kezia did was send me an e-mail that money had been received. After that, I waited, but nothing happened. I tried contacting any other employee again and finally let it go by leaving a phone message after 9 days and she mailed me a promise to send me an installment plan in 24-hours, with me responding that I'm really looking forward to more certainty and security: It's a lot of cash and I was hoping for a contract before I pay anything else. It's been 48 hours now and I've heard nothing since.

Is this what normal pick-up coaches do? Is Kezia that much of a celebrity that I should just be patient? I mean, she has a slew of videos and products and her company is four years old. Reliable, right?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

did you pay in full? ive been on a course with her shes ok. but i didnt get loads of emails from her before the booking it was basically 2 weeks beforehand that i got the address and times

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've not payed in full and I'm not really willing to pay more than the deposit until I've seen something of a contract or an affirmation of date and booking. A thousand pound deposit is nothing to sneeze at and should be more than enough to gain me security or something to hold on to. A single sentence e-mail with "money received" is the laziest response to a 1000 pounds ever. I used SPAM as just an intermediate and even it recognized the transaction more than she did.

At least it's good to hear you've actually managed to see something of her in the past crazyoney2k. So she does actually put up and give people a course...

What did you do? And was it the residential? What would you recommend I do next then? Other than go ahead and pay the full amount that is. People say I'm crazy enough as is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

i do admit, getting a single line email is bad. her courses generally arent all her but youll find that a lot of companies dont have a single speaker its usually several talking about different things, one will talk about day game. one on club game, one on fashion etc.

what i would say is leave it past the weekend to contact her again about it if they are based in an office chances are they wont be there anyway. call on a weekday to see if it has been received and if youll be emailed information about it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:39 pm 
English Muffin

Typical case when you make a big money transaction, buyers remorse isn't only used in the pick up sense.

if Kezia was to fuck you over, I'm sure you will get vigilant and leave really bad reviews everywhere related to pick up which would cost her more than a £1000 in the long run. She isn't stupid. Obviously she needs a better response to 'money received' though but I wouldn't worry much if I were you, I think SPAM would even give you the money back if she didn't deliver.

However, you have paid for a residential and not a one on one with Kezia, what will happen is...that you probably will taken into the field with numerous instructors with certain skill sets and Kezia will make sporadic appearances to see how you got on the previous day/night and give you some verbal tips, don't expect 7 days of infield with Kezia mate. Don't even expect one night.

Don't sweat it mate though, the sheer amount of pick up you will do, you're bound to get laid and be real happy and leave great reviews, but then you get home then you realise it is a different story and you have to maintain your momentum for more success. most people fall back to their bad habits and a lot of people are just not motivated by themselves, especially when they don't have money on the line, hope this doesn't happen to you though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Typical case when you make a big money transaction, buyers remorse isn't only used in the pick up sense.
Make no regret, I'm very determined to go through with it. I will only regret when Kezia doesn't. Strangely enough, there was a moment where I considered she was actually playing the "hard to get" game to get me to invest, but this is getting somewhat ridiculous. She's supposed to teach me to handle this during the course, not before it!

Quote:
if Kezia was to fuck you over, I'm sure you will get vigilant and leave really bad reviews everywhere related to pick up which would cost her more than a £1000 in the long run. She isn't stupid. Obviously she needs a better response to 'money received' though but I wouldn't worry much if I were you, I think SPAM would even give you the money back if she didn't deliver.
That's what I keep telling myself. I have a small part-time job to scrounge up the last 1000 pounds in the 3000 I already have disposable. If the deposit isn't recognized by a contract or a more binding gesture within the 45 days SPAM takes third-party responsibility for the deposit, I won't need the job anymore and without my money back, I'll use the time to cause 1000 pounds in damages.

The fact there's so many places to do that with a woman like her who seems to work on a reputation through twitter, facebook, her offices, the newspapers who gave her an interview, make me hopeful she won't.

Thanks for giving me some hope...

Quote:
However, you have paid for a residential and not a one on one with Kezia, what will happen is...that you probably will taken into the field with numerous instructors with certain skill sets and Kezia will make sporadic appearances to see how you got on the previous day/night and give you some verbal tips, don't expect 7 days of infield with Kezia mate. Don't even expect one night.

I, honestly, actually somewhat dislike Kezia's type. The rich, elite, pridefully beautiful and glamorous types of women that carry a lapdog in a handbag and go daytripping in Soho are a turn-off for me. Give me a wilderness action girl who owns a big dog any day.
The reason I'm signing up with her because she's within my area and I like the things she says. Although glamorous, she doesn't start off her pitch with "I was a loser like you" (urgh), seems honest and doesn't carry the pompous bravura most male instructors have who embrace more manipulative techniques. Kezia is in line with how I would imagine wanting to start a relationship.

As long as the rest of her team has her mindset, which I'm reasonably sure they do, than not seeing her is just dandy. Like a professor with bad breath, I'm happy to get taught by her, but I don't go out of my way to stick around.

Quote:
Don't sweat it mate though, the sheer amount of pick up you will do, you're bound to get laid and be real happy and leave great reviews, but then you get home then you realise it is a different story and you have to maintain your momentum for more success. most people fall back to their bad habits and a lot of people are just not motivated by themselves, especially when they don't have money on the line, hope this doesn't happen to you though.
I'm somewhat suspicious that Kezia will just buy me a stripper for part of the 4000 pounds, but other than that, no, I'm not concerned. The reason why I want her, is to overcome the autism related adversities I'm facing no matter how hard I try to make it with a woman on my own. All my behavior is self-taught and I simply need a better teacher. I feel like a fighter who has the world stacked against him and that I need an advantage, not that I'm a terrible loser who is desperate for help.

If I do really well on the course, learn a lot and THEN then allow myself to fall back into the old habits, well... that'd be my responsibility again and I'd have no-one to blame for but me. That's fine, as long as I have a fair chance and control over my own destiny.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:36 pm 
English Muffin

Update ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Update ?

After she announced "not to give bootcamps in the USA anymore because of big upcoming changes in her company" on her public figure facebook pages, I worriedly replied to that post asking if the residentials were still good, also referring to some of the chaos in the communication.

She publicly responded those were fine and even send me an e-mail to finally stop worrying because I can't do it with a mistrustful mindset.

To that, I gave up, promised more positivity and that I'd only resume contact come January.

After that she send me her entire set of DVDs. (or some of the at least. In true fashion, some were missing because of lack of stock and they were lightly scratched, though that might just be the mail.)

I'm somewhat relieved. She's not going after more money than just the deposit, she gave me 400 pounds worth of materials from her store and even if she doesn't give more certainty, she doesn't respond like I would imagine a scam artist or someone who's business is going down at any time either.

I'm swamped in work from uni anyway. I'll just approach a wait and see attitude until february. Springtime is sure to make me antsy again. The materials are nice and insightful, but like with all the other DVD and book stuff I bought, I really do need the in-field work to go with it. I've been trying to apply some of her stuff, but I still feel like my timing, body language, the locations I frequent or the energy is still not what it is supposed to be. As an aspie I've been able to mimic 98% of normal human behavior, but something still off with my mating game.
I'm going to hermit down on my schoolwork, not frustrate myself anymore and just ride the wave when and if it comes come marsh and try my best to have sincere faith that everything will turn out alright.

Thanks for checking in by the way. Appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:03 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

"I feel like a fighter who has the world stacked against him and that I need an advantage, not that I'm a terrible loser who is desperate for help. "

Interesting and quite telling analogy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bro, I did the 7day Kezia noble course, do you want to know the honest truth about it?
PM your number and I'll tell you all about it, bascially i'd been gaming for about a year and i went to her course, All i ended up with was a number and a couple of facebook closes, something which i could do before.

With kezia she wasnt prepared to speak to me on the phone for more than 5mins until I paid a deposit, I recently got into touch with mPUA Beckter and guess what? He didnt try to get me to part with my money I had a 45min conversation with him which I ended, he came accross as enthusiastic, pashionate. so now I'm considering taking his residential next year. looks like he has taught virgins and people with aspergers check out his video responses.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Also expect to spend more money for 7days at a hotel or B&B to stay in, the residential doesn't have a specific venue, you will meet your instructors in London and may have a chat with them at a coffee shop.but will have to sort out our own accommodation. Some instructors will ask you to pay for there entrance fees to the clubs because "Kezia doesn't pay them enough". This is not mentioned in her marketing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Bro, I did the 7day Kezia noble course, do you want to know the honest truth about it?
PM your number and I'll tell you all about it, bascially i'd been gaming for about a year and i went to her course, All i ended up with was a number and a couple of facebook closes, something which i could do before.

With kezia she wasnt prepared to speak to me on the phone for more than 5mins until I paid a deposit, I recently got into touch with mPUA Beckter and guess what? He didnt try to get me to part with my money I had a 45min conversation with him which I ended, he came accross as enthusiastic, pashionate. so now I'm considering taking his residential next year. looks like he has taught virgins and people with aspergers check out his video responses.
No I shan't PM you my number, but thanks for the heads up. I'll check out Beckster! :D So far his site and his offering doesn't seem to far off what Kezia proposes. A plus is that he's more verbal and more descriptive, definite minus how cock-sure he seems of himself. The way he manages to work his name into something like the "The Beckstergram", makes me feel like I'm going to be taught by Zapp Brannigan. I'm a very level-headed down to earth guy and I'd like to make THAT work. Kezia might have been described as a 5-letter, which I guess has some truth in it, but at least she's ego-neutral.

I'll give it a call though...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Does beckster seem genuine here or a complete arsehole? which one? I'll let you decide: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08K0VVRvdBU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, I tried exerting control all the way over to my residential and tried my best maintaining a cynical mind, but once I was thrown into Kezia's machinery I was very satisfied with the product. Of course I've little to compare it too, but I'm convinced I made the right choice. Trainer after trainer to wear me down and I preferred some better than others, but they were all grounded, conscientious and passionate enough individuals that they managed to explain all of... this... game... thing in a way that I've been able to make it my own. One of them a police officer doing this as his part-time job.

I was pretty negative about pick-up and this chest pumping "be a better man" ego-pomp at first, thinking it would only inconvenience and manipulate women, but through Kezia's trainers I now see it as a lost art of having proper human interaction as evolution intended it to be. I was too much about equality and I finally see how I do indeed need a different touch to interact properly with women.
No, I really am that much about logic rather than bravura. I just needed to be sat down and given a kind talk to, and dragging along to observe and experience that it really does make life better for me and women both.

I can understand you people now and the things you do, seeing them as a necessity, though I still baulk at the more extreme "just be a man" ideas, like it isn't something you slowly learn. There are indeed tricks, techniques and ways of looking at it to consider, that wouldn't have come normal to be but now that I've been taught, make me a 100x better at.

It's been a month ago and socially I've improved with everybody, not just women. I can get telephone numbers consistently and am fine with beautiful girls. Haven't gotten "laid" yet, but one lucky windfall was never my primary goal. I just want to improve to a point where dealing suitably with women becomes natural from an angle that I feel I'm still myself. Now that I see things from a different perspective, I do and am capable of getting better on my own now.

Only thing that still frustrates the hell out of me is text game, which I couldn't have been properly prepared for, but I hope to get there eventually.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What was the name of the part time police officer? Was that Jerry? He was quite a dickhead, I workout and told me to stop working out expect to get fat in the process and use the extra time to chat up women. Vio and MarkJ were two of the decent instructors as was Becky.