Post subject: i need a game break down
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: donwilliyall
i've been reading a bunch of different posts and books and whatever i can get my hands on and i'm still not fully internalising the steps and transitions from one phase to the next. can someone please help me one this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:21 pm 

Here is the 9 steps to the "Game" based on the Mystery Method. There are 3 steps to each of the 3 phases for 9 steps total. This is what many of the members pattern by. The idea is that you are opening with attraction and not comfort. When you open with comfort ie "Hey nice shoes!" you are going to get her bitch shield, because that is what everyone does. So you come in under the radar with an indirect opener, don't show interest at first and disqualify yourself as a potential suitor. Then only when she's interested do you show interest back slowly. Make her work for you, you earned it :wink:.

The 9 Phases of the M3 Model by Mystery

Attraction Phase

A1- Open > The man approaches a set, runs an opener, and reaches the Hook Point.
A2- Female to Male Interest> The man DHVs, while simultaniously showing disinterest in the traget by negging her. She responds by giving IOIs.
A3- Male to Female Interest> The man baits the woman to become more invested in the interatction, and the he rewards her efforts with IOIs back.

Comfort Phase

C1- Conversation> The couple begins a conversation and grows from a sense of comfort and rapport into a feeling a connection.
C2- Connection> Both parties feel a vibe that "it's on." Kissing occurs. This phase may last over several days and meetings.
C3- Intimacy> Now at a seduction location, heavy making-out ensues and the couple moves into the bedroom.
*The majority of the game is played here roughly 7 hours time or between 4 & 10 hours.*

Seduction Phase

S1- ForePlay> The couple begins the physical escalation towards sex. (If this happens too soon it can cause buyer's remorse.
S2- LMR> Last Minute Resistence, the point of no return before sex occurs. Often a freak-out moment for the woman of the gravity of what's she is about to do.
S3- Sex