PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I happen to be in paradise... i probably study in the school with better looking women in México... and by that i mean wold class series... ITESM Campus Monterrey.. i literally see potencial top models in my classrooms... but i just cant get them... i know where they go clubbing, and i have access to those places too, but... i don't know how to get them... Plus most of them have "boyfriends"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

what the hell's wrong with you. You're not even sarging and your complaining about not being able to get them. If you want to learn how to pickup, read a couple books (wow that must be hard), and how the fuck cares about boyfriends, just ignore it and in worst case senario run a boyfriend destroyer.
You make it sound like its so hard down there, when guys like me would be sarging every day.
So don't be an idiot, don't bitch and whine on the forums.
These are problems you can slove on your own.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:55 pm 

Wow that was hard Jaxin :lol:

But I guess your right , but he is just looking for help...

Okay now I will recommend to get you started with some venusian artist handbook from mystery and David D double your dating to grow some confidence because it looks you aint so secure about yourself.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject: Hey...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im just starting in this shit, ok?... i did pick up some gals, but not the 9 and 10's... those are the dificul ones... (i have no instruction what so ever in this PUA thing, so the 7 and 8 i've picked up are just naturally...)

Im not the tipical AFC... im really not... i maybe not a PUA just jet, but... im in good shape to be one...

I was lookin for real strategies to get into the "big hunt"... and about the boyfriends... well... the guys that have 10 are usually very rich... in México it means bodyguards or "guaruras"... (i dont have them..., they usually do...)

And in México the people is not as layback as in USA, England or France... As soon you talk to someone the come infront and thret you.. (im not afraid of the person per se but what a Nextel Beep can do..) So i need a way to get the girl... and at the same time not to detonate a fucking rain of fists on my face... (as the last time...)

I need some first class tecnique for this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay. So, first, it can't be so bad. I recommend you to take some :twisted: matrial arts classes (like karate, jujitsu or whatever). If nothing less, you will have more confidence. I heard that the "Krav Maga" is great - izraelian special forces are using it and that means something. They say it comes off as "natural" and "easy." :P

I have never been in mexico. But I guess that every big city is the same - New York, Prague etc. If you want help on tens and nines than get some e-books. Thing is, be different than the others, and treat her normally, like 7's and 8's. :!: