Post subject: I need help
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been really examining all the times I have had sex and I am really unsure if I actually achieved getting laid using PUA techinques, or I just got lucky.

The first girl I slept with was completely AFC no question.

Second girl I slept with I met at a party. At the party I talk with her a little bit, I know I initiated Kino, and my friends talked me up when I was not hanging around her like they were. On the cab ride back to her dorm I did DHV a little talking about my experience with ARMY ROTC, but other than that I don't remember DHVing much. When we get back to the room she pulls out a bunch of liquor we both end up drunk and having sex. So, I'm left wondering was it us being drunk or did my game actually work?

Third girl I slept with I can't figure out whether it was just based on my looks or my game. Unconsciously, I released I negged her all the time and I DHVed without realizing it (before i even knew about the game). Well about 6 months after i gained her interest (knew her in high school, im half way through freshmen year in college) I just went to her place, didn't really run any game and we just ended up in her bed.

I guess what I'm having a hard time with is I don't feel like I can say im a 100% sure I was successful because of my game. I feel like other factors were involved. Is it always this way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You clearly have natural game DHVing and initating KINO so don't worry about that and drinking is always your choice, if you don't feel comfortable sleeping with girls who are drunk just don't do it.

If you want to know if your just lucky or actually have game do some non party approaches and #close. You can even try gaming girls who you know don't drink.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:04 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

You don't need to worry about whether it was AFC, or PUA tactics that got you laid. It worked and it got the girl to like you enough to have sex with you, be happy about it.

That doesn't mean to keep doing things like you did before, even if they worked, re-examine them and use PUA tactics from now on, but keep your personality, because it obviously works.

AFCs get laid all the time, it's just a matter of numbers and luck. Women are gonna find guys that are AFCs attractive sometimes, which is good, cause otherwise think how many guys would never get laid, hell I'd still be a virgin because I didn't get good at PUA until a few months ago.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

very well put lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice guys.