PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone,

I want to know how to talk to girl, Make a move at the right time, make her feel save, I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for a week now and lastnight I went to her house to visit and to see how she's doing, I want to know what she want's to here because lastnight it felt like I wasn't even there by her We just stayed quiet most of the time.

help me out!! Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: latergator83
Quote:
Hey everyone,

I want to know how to talk to girl, Make a move at the right time, make her feel save, I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for a week now and lastnight I went to her house to visit and to see how she's doing, I want to know what she want's to here because lastnight it felt like I wasn't even there by her We just stayed quiet most of the time.
help me out!! Thanks
I feel you man. Watch a movie. Rub her arm and give her hugs at the appropriate moments during the movie. Let her get used to touching you. Do NOT be afraid to touch her, for she LOVES this if you do it casually and confidently.

At some point after the movie, while the room is still kind of dim, don't say anything and let a pause or silence hang in the air. Look at her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes again. If she smiles slightly, or looks at your lips, go for it. If she looks away, or withdraws a bit, the moment isn't right. If you've kino'd enough through the movie, and if it just feels right, go in for the kiss. JUST DO IT. It is very unlikely she will initiate the kiss, so you have to be the man.

Have your lips slightly parted, and tilt your head slightly to one side. Lean in, optionally use one hand to caress her chin or face, and plant one on her slightly parted lips (trust me, they will be). Girls can sense when you go for the kiss---just got to carpe diem my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yea it happens, maybe shes the type of girl that likes being chased or shes just not 100% comfortable with you yet, what i usually do if thats the case i calibrate to see if the comfort levels are there, because even though you guys are in the relationship you guys might not be 100% comfortable with each other yet, so i would just do some smooth kino stuff and then maybe just a few negs but just joking around with her like " wow, your hair smells like donkey dick"( somthing creative, yet exaggerated so she knows your playing) and as you guys are laughin you say "haha, i just messing with you" and maybe give her a kiss somewhere other than her lips, maybe on the head, shoulders, or hands

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:06 am 
Dedicated Member

Buddy, you have A LOT of broad questions.

In essence just have fun while emitting a sexual flava' :)

Get a nice comedy, snuggle up, and eat some food that's a little dirty.