PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What do you suggest? How should I start with all this?

Post subject: hi dude
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

there are tons of important tips to mention, but as a starter, focus on your body language. Work on your posture by pushing your breast forward and pulling your shouilders back. A good tip I've learned is: before you go out to a club etc, pretend you're the owner of the place, and imagine how you would walk in there if you were. People will notice you since you would look more dominant, and you will also automatically feel more confident. Check out some David Deangelo stuff and Mystery Method, great stuff!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Research. Research. Research.

The Books I recommend as a starter are

“The System” by Roy Valentine this was the first book I read and has a nice layout if abit repetitive at times. However this repetition does make sure that the points that he makes stick. This book is quite short but will teach you the basics and the mentality behind game. Along with some basic info on body language and flirting

The second book I would recommend is 2Mystery Method - The Venusian Arts Handbook” This is one of the leading books on PUA and will talk you threw some more mentality along with different techniques used.

There are many books and resources out there. So just look around. You can find a lot of info just by scrolling around this site for a while.

Another extremely good book is “The Game” by Neil Strauss. This isn’t a book designed to teach you pickup but it is defiantly worth reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ole, Smoothie,
Thanks for the advice. This club thing sounds great.

bye bye :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Also, Double Your Dating (by David DeAngelo) and How to become alpha male (by John Alexander). Great stuff.