PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In a social situation, Value is everything. As i found out during these last four months. I came to a complete new environment, and unprepaired for what i would meet, i crashed and burned. I started in a new school, and most others had applied for the same schools and had their friends there. But me, i barelly knew anyone, exept one or two low value persons. To get into a friendship sircle proved to be difficult, as i had nothing in common to share with people, i was not exactly very interresting to be around, and not beeing very clingy would rather be a loner than a stalker.
So where presently do i fit in the social structure? Outside it... If i interract, it seems to be an effort to press me down, so i'il rather stay out of it. But having to spend eight hours every day with them just ain't making it better, i am, in the right situations a confident person, but come monday i shut up and go into a state of "boring"

Now, next year i'il start in a new school, this time in a new country even.
How can i stop this from happening? And how can i Become a part of existing friendship sircles?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: Duster598@aol.com
What school are you going to be attending. What type of personality would you say you have? Also your in the forum to meet women, and it would be nice to understand what your looking for in that department also.