Post subject: How did I do?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Went out to a bar last night,

Approached a 5.5 by herself, didn't get anywhere so I decided I needed to get some social proof. Got into a set of drunk gay guys who were all over me trying to pick me up, then opened 2-set, both 8s call them A and E. I would have settled for either of them. Made fluff talk for a while, then E left and an alpha H entered the set. Luckily we were talking about martial arts, and I told H that I did Judo and had won a local competition (true BTW, and always a good thing to mention). Then I did a few magic tricks. E came back and I changed the topic to friendships, then moved on to relationships (E said she had a boyfriend but A said she was single), I tested the water and mentioned something about sex. A immediately went on the defensive, saying "I don't go out to have sex", I came back with "I so see what you mean, it's better when people don't complicate a good friendship by bringing sex into it".

Later on we were talking about literature, and I noticed A had wrapped her hand around her glass and was sliding it up and down. Then she started saying things to me like "I think you're really insecure" and "you're body language tells me you're afraid of me", while still sliding her hand up and down her glass. Anyway they left before I closed, but what should I have done in this situation? Was A interested? All up I was in the set for about 3 hours. They seem to be regulars at this bar, should I go back there another night and try to close?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

mmm Its always difficult to evaluate scene when u havnt actually seen it, still ill do my best :wink:

The sex thing is a double edged sword, personally i dont like the sex conversations as means to "test the waters". Its a bit too " heey nice to meet ya, can i get in yer pants ?" Dont ask or test" for sex ... be sexy , tell outrageous jokes, take words out of their context. (search for "who's line" play it sexy, u will see they use certain patterns ,use them yell have them cracking up in no time)

To be honest some ppl DO succeed using the straightforeward sextalk, but that is a technique i have yet to learn :(

The whole "u are so insecure" thing is a NEG , and a big one at that !
If she really think u are insecure, would she have talked to ya for 3H ?
I dont think so! ( Unless u have been stalking her ... wich i presume u havnt...) Dont go like "no i am really secure, u didnt see it correctly !" u will be proving her statement. U are the alfa male , if she thinks u are insecure it is HER loss.

Here is what i would do: i would take some friends (some wings perhaps)
go to the bar and just have a good time ... right before u are leaving (or pretent u are) just go to her and say hello. That way u avoid the "trailing like a puppy dog" situation, u are just showing your friends a nice place u discovered.

Well i hope that this rambling of mine could be of any use :) if i judged the situaltion completely wrong, tell me and il revise :wink:

As always let us know how it works out
khalam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks khalem,

Agree with what you said about sex talk, apart from once, I didn't mention it at all. And no, haven't been stalking her.

But in general what does it mean and what do I do if I talk for a girl for 3 hours and then she Negs me like that while doing some pretty sexually suggestive stuff with her hands and her glass (it seriously looked she was wanking the glass)? I just said I was amused that she thought that, what's better?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:31 pm 

I think you got stucked in attraction because you didn't had enough kino...

You just talked , you have to have kino otherwise your going to fall in LJBF zone.

You have to isolate your target and build kino.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com