I can't really remember what she looked like, what should I do now?
Call her and tell her to add her on myspace so you can look at her.  29%  [ 2 ]
Forget it she was just practice.  71%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Rave
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Going to a RAVE has got to be, by far one of the worst places to try to communicate with a girl. I go to a black out rave in Arizona with my friend Darrel, He and I are about a 9 and a 7, respectively. We meet with these two cute girls Katy and Cat. After about 2 or 3 words between Katy and Darrel, they start making out. I'm deflated. I start to speak with Cat and things are looking okay, except, its hard to look good when your friend is making out with your target's friend. Or is that good? I dont know im an AFC. So I start to touch her around her hips but all the while making it seem very much like I was planning on pouncing on her like a lion smiling at its prey to try and make it feel more comfortable. Soon she grabbed her friend and said she had to find her other friend. So they left. All in all, it was sadly one of my better night... but i still felt bad for not winging for Darrel properly. But we scored their numbers :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:13 am 

I think she isnt into you , but you can give it another try , but i think is better to move on , and elarn from your mistakes, About if is good or not to have your friend making out with the friend of the target , is not good but is not bad ...

good :because the bithc shield might be off since her friend is making out.

Bad : Because she will be nervous about her firend ; like , what is she doing and all that ....

The best way is to try to isolate really quick like , lets get a drink or anythign so she get distracted and you can make your move .

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude, excellent!

Thanks man, I will know better next time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I must agree, I do not think she fancies you.
However, it seems your friend 'got lucky' (note the sarcasm ^^).
I wouldn't bother contacting her again. You could always call her and ask if you can add her on MySpace. Sure, it might be worth it, but I'd call it 'practice' if I were you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Im usually high on drugs at raves and superclubs, I get off on the music.

Pulling girls is the last thing on my mind, although a comedown fuck would be ideal :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it's definitely good that your friend was making out w/ her friend. a girl will be totally in to acting more sexual as long as her friends won't consider her a slut- so obviously that guard was down.

i think where you went wrong was when you put your hands on her hips. you can't give IOIs until you receive them. girls flaking on the dance floor is as common place as AMOGs on the football field- to quote mystery, treat the dancefloor like poltergeist "don't look at the light, don't go near the light, stay away from the light."

give her a call, totally build up a place you're going to; even if you're not really going there. tell her your going there for some girls birthday and all of her old/current sorority sisters are going to be there, but don't invite her. Call her a few days later and try and score a day 2.