PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
This whole thing is weird to me. Banging married women because there aren't single ones available where you live. You know where the single women live but you stay where you are. Why not move to where the single women are? Be in the most optimal place that fits the lifestyle you want.

OP, you are probably more of an expert of banging married Japanese women over any other guy on this forum. You are in such a unique situation that most of the guys on the forum should be coming to you for advice for the types of situations you put yourself into. Just about every situation you're in is you dealing with a married woman in a submissive culture that does everything in their power to avoid hurting someone's feelings. The only thing that we would be able to offer you in your situation is the question: Are her actions characteristic of a Japanese married woman?
Finally some sound advice. Yes, I have actually been planning on maybe relocating to Tokyo sometime next year for work. I do modeling gigs and or shoot AV with women there once in a while. My wife knows about my lifestyle and is cool with it as our relationship is open.

I have no problem giving advice to anyone interested in doing pua in Japan.

A lot of Japanese women are really submissive, married or not. They will do what I tell them and if I tell them over the phone to meet me and that I'm going to take them to a love hotel, they often say yes.

Often these women are lonely, bored and horny as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Married, Single, Japan, The moon, The ghetto, The palace. Typically if a woman wants to fuck you, the signs will be pretty clear.

Last edited by Heywood Jablowme on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Married, Single, Japan, The moon, The ghetto, The palace. Typically if a woman want to fuck you, the signs will be pretty clear.
Bottom line.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Married, Single, Japan, The moon, The ghetto, The palace. Typically if a woman wants to fuck you, the signs will be pretty clear.
So when this married woman messaged me saying that she can't talk today because her husband is at home and to talk with me later in the week...would you consider that a subtle sign of interest?

I see it as a sign but I just was wondering what you think. Have you had women in relationships tell you something like this before?

I will definitely pick up more obvious signs from her when we talk again on Wednesday.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

"Finally some sound advice"

If you're asking for advice, it's clearly something that you don't know about... so what qualifies you to decide which advice is "sound" lol?

This married woman fetish is a little weird, but do you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 am 
Dedicated Member

This conversation is hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
"Finally some sound advice"

If you're asking for advice, it's clearly something that you don't know about... so what qualifies you to decide which advice is "sound" lol?

This married woman fetish is a little weird, but do you.
Well, if someone just posts about me being weird for having a fetish for married women...it doesn't really take a genius to figure out that isn't advice at all.

I still appreciate the people who have replied on here though.